What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Rewrite Discussion

Also, could we have some clarification on if the "Temp Jet Rules" are still enforced?

Or do jet owners have a little more freedom? (within common sense i.e. No flying over Kavala constantly at 20 feet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we also get further clarification on:

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

Basically, one of my issues with this rule is regarding Helicopters.

It's established at the moment that we send a "Radio" warning to helicopters as Police to vacate an area. The only way we can do this is to essentially meta-game the name of the pilot and send a mobile message.

If we do this now, we're essentially breaking rule 4C and could technically get banned for it.

Could an admin please clear this up on what is allowed and not allowed in the scenario above?

Can we also get further clarification on:

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

Basically, one of my issues with this rule is regarding Helicopters.

It's established at the moment that we send a "Radio" warning to helicopters as Police to vacate an area. The only way we can do this is to essentially meta-game the name of the pilot and send a mobile message.

If we do this now, we're essentially breaking rule 4C and could technically get banned for it.

Could an admin please clear this up on what is allowed and not allowed in the scenario above?
Expanding upon this, I use tilde key usually to check names INCASE they break rules in the future, is this allowed? Of course I don't use it in RP though.

Expanding upon this, I use tilde key usually to check names INCASE they break rules in the future, is this allowed? Of course I don't use it in RP though.
@SGT Ross - Same here, hobo's can simply not be trusted. You have to know there name... Would also like some clarification on this one.

Edit:

RDM is not allowed anymore in the redzone? Doesn't state anywhere that it is(Like it this way :p )

6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.

Is this really a server rule? Thought it was more of a law if anything.

RDM is not allowed anymore in the redzone? Doesn't state anywhere that it is(Like it this way :p )
I believe you can still shoot on sight in the redzone. If such a big change would happen to the redzone I think they would announce it somewhere else.

Can we get clarification on the following rule for Treasury jobs:

13F) Any police who we find have logged out on purpose to bring the number of police down to under 10 will be banned.

Earlier tonight there were 10 of us exactly online. Two other police and I had just completed a patrol when I said "Well I'm gonna have to log and get ready for work."

Just at that time, a small gang decided to attempt an HM Robbery. Two other Officers said they were planning to log because they were exhausted and it was bed time, but they were gonna stay up.

I however had to leave because as much as I would like to tell my boss I'm calling out of work to play a videogame, which I really wouldn't, but I would only call out for illness.

They resolved the situation with the players who agreed to abandoned their plans for the job, but one did say something to the affect of "Well we understand real life, but rules are rules."

I mostly play when it's the middle of the night/early morning hours in UK/EU, and there are attempted Robberies when the number of police is exactly 10.

Maybe there should be an addition that logging for real life responsibilities isn't a violation?

@Thesoldier You didn't intentionally log out to stop people from doing a robbery, you logged out as you were planning to do anyway.

If they didn't do a bank robbery, you would have logged out anyway right?

No breach of the rule from my perspective.

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Lets say someone brings a criminal to the HQ. As soon as he unlocks the car the criminal starts running. So the question is: is the police allowed to taze/knockout him?

scQEjZS.jpg

A lot of time went into the rules, I just wanted to help make sure they we're extra nice and perfect!
*Were

This is in place. This is internal and I wont give out information here.
Is it possible to get the information so that the lowly proles of Altis, myself included, can know when the police have broken their 'internal' law? It may benefit us to know that, for example, a Sgt is not authorised to give permission for my associates to be shot with lethal ammunition, if one was in possession of such knowledge one may be able to pursue a complaint, is that what you aim to prevent by not giving out the relevant information?

Am I blind or is there nothing in the rules about wearing police equipment anymore? Like vests, uniforms and the like?

@MadGeordieX

It was a oversight and has been resolved, I hope nobody was daft enough to think that they could kill medics as they saw fit in the meantime.

3H) Restraining & Zipties

If you have been restrained or Ziptied you are no longer able to use any communication to contact your friends or gang members, This includes: group chat/teamspeak/skype or any other way of communication.

Does this rule cover people who have been Tazed or Rubber Bullet-ed by Police Officers/Bounty Hunters?

Hello @fisher

Personally, I don't think so. Simply because people are in alot of pain doesn't mean that they are unable to speak.

However, I think that if the person decides to use comms in this situation that the other party('s) should also hear the message through the in-game channels(Direct or Vehicle). Just to balance it out, the same will apply when somebody is knocked out with a gun or held at gunpoint etc.

This being said, I think that the simple anwser to your question is: "Yes, they are". A more detailed anwser is: "Yes, they are but only when the other party('s) are also able to hear the message(Direct or Vehicle)"

Sincerely,

Puppy1004

Hello @fisher

Personally, I don't think so. Simply because people are in alot of pain doesn't mean that they are unable to speak.

However, I think that if the person decides to use comms in this situation that the other party('s) should also hear the message through the in-game channels(Direct or Vehicle). Just to balance it out, the same will apply when somebody is knocked out with a gun or held at gunpoint etc.

This being said, I think that the simple anwser to your question is: "Yes, they are". A more detailed anwser is: "Yes, they are but only when the other party('s) are also able to hear the message(Direct or Vehicle)"

Sincerely,

Puppy1004
I know what your saying but in regards to them not being able to speak, the rule isn't about being able to speak. It is saying you can't use your radio. When you are hit by a rubber bullet gun you aren't just hurt, you are knocked out and are unconcious for a couple of seconds whereas when you are tazed you are electricuted to the point you can't move. So how are you pressing your radio button?

Back