What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rules Rewrite Discussion

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

When i was in a police station with maratek (this is when he was admin, he knocked me out and robbed me. He was playing under another name) I spoke to him in ts and he said this is allowed, only no killing. Is this a change or has this always been the same rule?

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

When i was in a police station with maratek (this is when he was admin, he knocked me out and robbed me. He was playing under another name) I spoke to him in ts and he said this is allowed, only no killing. Is this a change or has this always been the same rule?
New rule.

I might just temporarily blind, but I did not see anything written about helicopter flying rules? Like the 300m rule etc..

I might just temporarily blind, but I did not see anything written about helicopter flying rules? Like the 300m rule etc..
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's an in-game LAW, not a server rule.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's an in-game LAW, not a server rule.
I believe this is correct, and I think if someone is deliberately flying low in helicopters and jets to just annoy people it'd probably be covered under the "trolling" rule.

Also: On the subject of Jets, is the "east side of the map" restriction still in place?

I'm guessing so, but might not be required with the introduction of earplugs.

Maybe just a "no flying repeatedly over cities below 150m" for jets or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the weapon holstered rule:

6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times

Does this count for police non-lethal?

Contradiction:

If you have been restrained or Ziptied you are no longer able to use any communication to contact your friends or gang members, This includes: group chat/teamspeak/skype or any other way of communication.

4E) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat

Police Sirens

When the Police put on there sirens lights to pull you over to attend to a scene this doesnt mean RP has initiated on there point, if you shoot without engaing in RP then this is classed as RDM

One question: When the sirens go on and you pull over for them, you have your big illegal firearm out and the officers see that as a risk, they'll probably shoot you right away, which is okay from their perspectives I guess. If we would shoot when they come out with their big firearms it would probably classed as RDM. How can we from our rebel side still get a decent RP session coming from this? Without being in the police HQ.
Police will/should not fire instantly on you unless you point the weapon at them, they will issue compliants - tell you to drop the weapon and put your hands on your head.

Simple solution.. Put your weapon in your bag or car before getting out.

Contradiction:

If you have been restrained or Ziptied you are no longer able to use any communication to contact your friends or gang members, This includes: group chat/teamspeak/skype or any other way of communication.

4E) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat
For you not to talk on ts or group chat, i think the person restraining you has to say im removing your coms and has to stand next to you for like 3 seconds. This is good RP. 

Contradiction:

For you not to talk on ts or group chat, i think the person restraining you has to say im removing your coms and has to stand next to you for like 3 seconds. This is good RP.
The first rule is saying that you don't need to remove the communications. 2nd one is saying that you have to do that.

Maybe this is interesting as well. Is it enough to say "I remove your commmunication devices", or do you need to force the radio from their body? Second choise seems better, more realistic.

@Wilco

The first rule is saying that you don't need to remove the communications. 2nd one is saying that you have to do that.

Maybe this is interesting as well. Is it enough to say "I remove your commmunication devices", or do you need to force the radio from their body. Second choise seems better, more realistic.
Yes second choice is deffinetly better!

Small issues I've noticed:

================================================

3F) Trading

Altis Life UK does not condone any sort of real life to ingame trading or visa versa.

This should be: vice versa

3G) Idling

We have the busiest Altis Life server in the world therefore if you need to goto the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 mintues then please kindly disconnect from the server.

Edit: minutes

3L) Police Sirens

When the Police put on there sirens lights to pull you over to attend to a scene this doesnt mean RP has initiated on there point, if you shoot without engaing in RP then this is classed as RDM

Edit: their, their, engaging

12D) UNMC may not allow civillians to drive there whitelisted vechiles (strider) nor may they list them on Abay

Edit: civilians, vehicles

Amendments made, Thankyou very much :)

Greenzones its never been allowed, blue zones were not covered properly until today, going forward its not allowed, these are areas for roleplay with the freedom of not having to worry about getting robbed/shot etc

Can the "High Ranking Officer" who can authorize lethals rank be specified, IE SGT and above or something like that? And also - Does this High ranking officer have to be online and on-duty, or just in the TS. The same for Scrapping Vehicles. Thanks!

Also - Bluezones - Is every single Police HQ a bluezone, IE NPAS HQ, Highway Patrol Base, etc, if so in the next map update could they be marked, and is the Athira Garage a Greenzone? and if so could it be marked as well. Thanks again!

Can the "High Ranking Officer" who can authorize lethals rank be specified, IE SGT and above or something like that? And also - Does this High ranking officer have to be online and on-duty, or just in the TS. The same for Scrapping Vehicles. Thanks!
This is in place. This is internal and I wont give out information here.

6F) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)

Any chance of

6F) If you are in active combat and you run into a green zone combat may continue between the people you're in combat with.

Also

6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Is this rule eased if an officer shoots out during a firefight?

6F) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)

Any chance of

6F) If you are in active combat and you run into a green zone combat may continue between the people you're in combat with.
I think it's better left as is, there are usually large crowds of people in the green zone that could quite easily get caught in the crossfire if combat is allowed to continue into the green zone.

6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

does this mean that the police will no longer be allowed to shoot out from within a blue zone?, as in the past police are able to do that but it will be unfair if they can do that and we get banned for killing them whilst in there?

Back