What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks interesting, might get me back to playing after a month or so break (got bored of Altislife) Looks like there will be more to do :) (ALOT MORE!) Very very nice work
it's gonna be awsome if you come back, even cooler if you bring the old gang :)

Not to sound impatient or anything... Im just extremely stoked for this NHS and can't wait for it to get out! so the applications will come today/tomorrow and then what? next week when Ed stabilized the custom build it will go live? Would just like a quick little update :)

Also, can we look forward to a new prison, for the Queen to look down to the criminals, instead of them looking down at her?

Raping the police in the comfort of my own home.. life couldn't get any better. Oh and speaking of raping and the police hurry up and promote Steph  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
knock-knock-political-spending.png

We will see what happens... I might have some rowdy neighbours though  :angry:

That will be at the lovers retreat though  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

How would spawning say a hemmt box in your garage be dealt with? Would it spawn outside it , be unspawnable or end up in an explosion? Also this looks all round exceptionally good fun! Thanks to the whole admin team and everyone who helped with this update ( ya know, just to be politically correct :) ).

With all this new cool updates, you will have to keep the sewcond server up constantly because of all the people going to rush onto the server :D . Really looking forward to this update!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is it coming out! please let it be tonight! I want this update. And what happened to the Vehicle Gone forever poll? I can't find it now? Wrong results? :p

Props to the Admin for putting in the time and effort for hookin up everyone on the server with this bad ass update. Cant wait to get ingame and experience this update firsthand.

Application for medic asap! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back