What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Slackerz, you are one of the kiddie gangs, like all the gangs left on the server, compared to the golden age of the server. Back when AC ruled, later known as BRC, and we had TC, ASR and pT. Those are the gangs I respect, and would fear if still was around. (maybe i wouldn't fear pT)

I miss the old gangs, the new rebels, have such an easy life. When we were rebels, we feared the police, because they were superior in means of ressources, the best we could do was a mk18 with dms and a ifrit, or helicopter (no hellcat).

A coke run in a mohawk would earn me about 300k, because the prices were the same all around. ;)
We can agree on that is has gone a lot easier than it was back in the day. but I'm pretty sure thats not our responsibility. BRC were still around when we arrived and nothing changed since that on the server. The main reason that its got so much easier is not due to any price change. The prices that was when BRC was still here is the same we have now. The reason is that the cop force have got so much weaker since they were around and since we started. Back when we started the cops were feared. We were almost always on the run from them. Now a lot of the high ranked and good cops have left the force. Thats whats making it so more easy for us on the server. These days everybody thats lower than DI is just target practice in my eyes. And we do have respect for the higher ranked. Lets take you for an example. Every time I've met you in combat you always take down at least one of us. Even if you're alone. And the roleplay you do is also on a very high scale of roleplay. You are one of the cops that if we see you passing us in your car. Then we would just let you keep on driving and try to avoid you. And if we are being chased by you we are like "Oh shits its crazyone, we need to lose him fast". You are one of most fearest cops on the server due to your ability to both role playing and shooting.

And at the end of the day. All we use in LoA is 6.5 and sometimes 7.6. for our weaponry. We all drive Sports that takes like 2 6.5 shots to take out a wheel. So we aint even using the most overpowered gear we can get our hands on. This is the setup that brings the most fun for us. No risks no fun. 

Saying that we are a kiddie gangs just hurts me deeply to hear. Ill try to bring it up on a meeting. Any specific reasons to the call or just the one with we are having it easy?

I would have to agree with Cool. It isn't that the gangs are kiddie gangs I would have to say that the cops are not unified. Yes there may be more gangs but the degree of gangs varies. Some are small and just group up to have fun while others are larger and have allies in order to enforce the rebel/gang ways. There are very few police that actually make me as a rebel fear them. I have to agree with Cool that the higher ranked cops for sure have my respect, but there are so many new cops that have no use of rp that it has diminished the rp of the server. If any group on a server is to have the highest use of rp it should be the cops. I will rp until the end even if that means me going to jail or dying. That is all part of the fun. 

I would have to agree with Cool. It isn't that the gangs are kiddie gangs I would have to say that the cops are not unified. Yes there may be more gangs but the degree of gangs varies. Some are small and just group up to have fun while others are larger and have allies in order to enforce the rebel/gang ways. There are very few police that actually make me as a rebel fear them. I have to agree with Cool that the higher ranked cops for sure have my respect, but there are so many new cops that have no use of rp that it has diminished the rp of the server. If any group on a server is to have the highest use of rp it should be the cops. I will rp until the end even if that means me going to jail or dying. That is all part of the fun. 
the only cop i fear is crazy one idc about the rest tbh he took us out multiple times on his own  :angry:

And yes there are to many new cops so idk there rollplay level etc. i just miss some old cops  -_-

crazy still has the skill from when he was a crow....ahhh they were good times. i miss them times  :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i miss the times when you had no space in an ofroader because you were playing with 20 man now.. its just me and my buddy on a quadbike thats it -,- 

Its history that no other server has and no doubt new ones will be written soon here  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the whole rebbel thing is fucked up aswell there is not even 1 proper rebel group standing  everyone is just Gone just gone :/.

i was playing altislife 24/7 but i dont play often anymore cause there is no ONE  to play they all left made their on server etc Bullshit .

Locking Topic (going a bit off topic) Can advise development is back on this evening and bugs are getting rapidly fixed and new features added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back