What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect!! This update just need one single thing to be complete:

* You are now unable to disconnect while restrained 

:)

The Gang Bases sounds awesome, and the Bank Robbery: from about 90% of the community i think im speaking for. THANK YOU! Finally something fun.. rather than fucking hop in a building, go to a laptop, hack the laptop, wait 10 minutes, bam 200k..

But finally im incredibly stoked for this NHS, the past few days it has been boring to play as a rebel, And I would have joined the Police if i were 16. but since im not and this NHS doesnt have an age limitation i really hope i can be part of that, I love roleplaying to death. And I hope that the NHS will work with the police, for example if theres a hurt Officer then he gets Heli evac, but if its a hurt rebel, he gets help from the guy who lost a raffle on a quadbike...

Is it just actual houses or can I buy my dream abandoned warehouse? And say I have my dream location in the forest, can I buy that plot of land and then you place a house or a shed or whatever building I want on that location? I may not like the locations of already in-game houses.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy normal houses that are already in the map, with some exceptions.

You can also buy garages where you can spawn cars.  Don't ask for prices yet, this is a news update and we will provide more information soon enough.

i been places where the jump is, shift + space, is there any way to re bind that? i don't want to jump over my SUV when im rushing to it.  :p

i been places where the jump is, shift + space, is there any way to re bind that? i don't want to jump over my SUV when im rushing to it.  :p
Agreed. Please make the jump binding Shift + V.

Played a few Arma3 servers with it set to shift and V which feels more natural, as V is the step over config, so when running you do a little hop.

Look forward to all the new changes. Sounds like (altis) life is getting better for everyone, no matter what side of the law they stand. :)

F*****************ck !!!

This sounds amazing !!

It's going to be so awesome !!

Can't wait ^_^

A HUGE THANKS TO

TinyBigJacko :wub:   & Wilco :wub:

with the medics system.

if i am wounded and running from the police. wont the medics be able to se where i am ?? and as you said they are in work with the police wont that be kinda unfair for the rebels or civs that wanted.

with the medics system.

if i am wounded and running from the police. wont the medics be able to se where i am ?? and as you said they are in work with the police wont that be kinda unfair for the rebels or civs that wanted.
Nope

You will only show up if your down, If your injured you can call for the medics by all means using the normal phone option

giphy.gif

And thanks to everyone for their hard work.

Hope the applications for NHS comes soon, cant wait to apply and hopefully become a Paramedic :D

A HUGE THANKS TO

TinyBigJacko :wub:   & Wilco :wub:

Wilco, Jacko, I love you <3

Not talking about myself because i know my value, but i would like to see the whole administration here.. Dave, Greg, Mitch, beta testers etc, everyone deserves some love.

We do this for you guys, and i'm glad you guys enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Special thanks to the ALUK team working to make altis life better than ever.

1 question, multiple houses?

Special thanks to the ALUK team working to make altis life better than ever.

1 question, multiple houses?
Yes 4 houses/garage per person... enter the estate agency listing for the extra bit of roleplay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back