What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say again... I love Cardoso and his fifa skills are pro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any rough ideas on the prices of houses and what effects all of the new changes will have on frame rates/desync etc

Not talking about myself because i know my value, but i would like to see the whole administration here.. Dave, Greg, Mitch, beta testers etc, everyone deserves some love.

We do this for you guys, and i'm glad you guys enjoy.
Sorry Cardoso, didn't forget about you. I just thought that the update was very 'secret' so only a handfull people knew anything about it. ;)

F*****************ck !!!

This sounds amazing !!

It's going to be so awesome !!

Can't wait ^_^

A HUGE THANKS TO

TinyBigJacko :wub: & Wilco :wub:
And the whole administration. Dave, Mitch, Cardoso, Gregory & ofc. all beta testers and last the WHOLE community, because without them, altislife.co.uk would not be here :D :wub: :wub: :wub:

This looks interesting, might get me back to playing after a month or so break (got bored of Altislife) Looks like there will be more to do :) (ALOT MORE!) Very very nice work

I were actually about to take a break from altis life because its boring to play as a rebel, but when this NHS is soon to come i have a reason to stay :D

super psyched for the update, but just a quick question whilst me and my partner look for a nice house to settle down in, if we buy a house and it has a garage or a second, smaller building attached to it or in a very close area, will it be part of the house or will it have to be bought separately?

What will the prices be for all the different house sizes? The house I want is in a remote location so could the prices be listed on the website please? So I don't have to go to a cashpoint 10 kilometers then be driving around with a million pounds on me. I Couldn't trust myself :) . Or will it be done by bank transfer? That would be much easier and would prevent driving to the house, finding out the price then driving to a cashpoint and coming back.

Buying houses will be done by bank transfer.

In terms of house prices they are to be confirmed.

What If more people have the desire of acquiring the same house. I guess who's first or will be there a possibility of an auction, which will be hold on the forums under estates topic(just a suggestion, but more of a thought). Anyway,i'll be satisfied however it will turn out, & congrats for the work done so far on this server.

750k for small houses and 1.5m for big houses, i think is a great deal. then you really need to save up some money to buy house and not everyone will just go and buy them and then leave server so house would just be empty all the time.

It will be on average cheaper than most large altis life community's housing prices :)

I will post more details later today.

We will also want to see people selling houses on the forums in the real state section, with inside pictures and description of the house to increase roleplay :)

I'm all for real estate.

How does this work for Police, will it still be my house when on police?

And is there an actual deed for transfer when you want to sell it?

Is there con-protection for those buying, transfer money, don't get the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back