What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
update314.png

Exciting news! behind the scenes our developer TinyBigJacko has been working extremely hard over the last few weeks in porting our popular current version of Altis Life onto Tonic's 3.1.4 Altis Life version as well as fixing a number of bugs and making it stable for us.

The version is still in a testing phase and there are a few bugs left to deal with but as you know unlike other servers we do not rush things, we want the to be completely stable for our player base and this is why we remain number 1 in the UK.

Today I would like to bring you a complete change log showing the features of Altis Life UK 3.1.4 starting with the biggest and most exciting changes followed by a Quick change log.

Before I got into Detail with the big highlights let me just bullet point the ones I am really excited about.

• NHS & Medic System (See Below)
  • Housing & Storage Boxs (That save your gear! - See Below)
  • Perm Gangs, Gang Bank, Gang Bases & More features (See Below)
  • Lockable backpacks
  • Holstering Guns & Your guns now save!
  • Automatic Mining (With the Tempest Device)
  • Ability to Un-flip your vehicles
  • Awesome new skins from Wilco & Guest Skinner fLaNtAsY fLaN (Click Here)
  • Plus loads of other awesome stuff that you will read about below.

housing.png

Altis Life Housing

Our new version brings the exciting feature of being able to purchase houses and garages, each member will be able to own up to 4 houses/garages each and with this I am sure some of you will be snapping up some pretty nice houses, If you want to role play some real estate we have introduced the Altis Estate Agency so get ready to take pictures and role-play with some epic listings.

You will need a home owners licence to purchase houses which can be bought from the DVLA at the price of £

Civ controls:

Windows Key - Press this next to any door on the house to buy, sell, lock/unlock storage & turn the lights on

U - Press this next to a door to lock and unlock just like the vehicles

T - Press this next to your house storage boxes to store items

Scroll Mouse - Next to the storage use your scroll mouse to access the create for storing guns,attachments & ammo.

The houses can be locked by pressing "U" like you would to lock and open your car, You can then use the scroll mouse to open and close the doors as usual once unlocked.

Now not only can you own your dream Altis house but you can also spawn in them along with our usual spawn points, an issue with housing in the past an a question that has already come up is "When people spawn in the houses wont they get locked in peoples owned houses" the answer is No! the system will now spawn you in a building you cannot purchasable like the shops.

Storage, You can purchase storage boxes for your house from any market place for the following prices

Small Storage Box: £75,000 - Stores upto items

Large Storage Box: £150,000 - Stores upto items

You can store anything in these boxes from Guns, Ammo, Market place items, Food, Water... basically anything you can put in the "T" menu (which works on the boxes) this includes copper, oil , Iron & drugs when you login next time everything is waiting in your box ready! That's right storage boxes that actually store things!!!

Lights, If you press the Windows key next to the door you are able to turn on your house lights, this is perfect at night so you can see in your house but beware, people then know someone is home.

Burglary, ooh no! people can purchase bolt cutters from the market place which they can use to break into houses, while this is taking place if your online it will notify you that someone is breaking into your house, The burglar will also be on the police wanted list however if you are not online... they cannot get into the room where your storage boxes are so its pointless (this isn't rust after all)

Police Raids, If your online and the police suspect you are holding illegal items in your house they can start raiding your house, you will get a notification that your house is being raided. If your in your house then start planning your escape, If your not and you know you have illegal items of value... you better get back quickly and defend your house!

Fear not! The police cannot find your illegal items in your storage boxes while you are offline.

Garages -This can be extremely awesome if your house and garage are in the same compound, you can spawn and be in your car heading somewhere in a matter of minutes, This means no more trips to that annoying garage just outside Athira!

Civ Controls:

Windows Key - Press the Windows key in front of the garage to access the garage menu, Here you can buy/sell the garage and take out or store your vehicles.

I would like to add that housing prices will not be cheaper for VIP's, This proves further than our server is not a pay to win system like others out there!, We are also not out pricing our houses like many other servers have already done.

We all know that Housing is going to be a massive edition to our server, We have always wanted it and its just around the corner!

nhs2.png

Altis NHS Medic System

Oh! Here we go this is my time to shine!....Some of you remember Dr Wilco's peach company which helped me to save up for my Medical licence, I can now tell you all that Dr.Wilco [NHS] has been appointed by the Altis Government as head medic and has helped bring the NHS to Altis. (If that doesn't get me a knighthood I don't know what will!)

So where do I start, Well firstly when you log into the new version on the server you will notice a nice new faction (independent) this will host to begin with 5 slots for white-listed NHS medics. (This will be reviewed and increased once we have enough highly trained medics)

So you might be thinking how does this work and what changes for civillans? Well if you get killed in the past that's it your dead! now with the medic system in place you are injured on the floor, Soon as you get shot or injured in some way you appear on the Medic's map system and they will be on there way!

Once revived you are back on your feet with your items if one has not come over while you was down and nicked your gear!

If you are not attended to then there is a Call medic button which you press and it notify's the medic just in case they are not looking at the map, If it takes too long there is a re-spawn button however if that is pressed you go back to the spawn screen and you've lost anything you had on you.

In the event there are no medics online it displays this in the top left hand corner so you can just simply press re-spawn.

If you are revived you pay a small fee which comes out of your in game bank account and goes into the medics pocket for attending.

The Medics will work very closely with the police, They will not put there own life in danger and will listen to the instructions of the officer if there is one on the scene.

The Incident is always attended by an NHS SUV, if the situation is bad (and the person is role-playing) a NHS Ambulance will be called and will take you back to the nearest hospital for treatment, In very serious cases and remote areas the NHS Air Ambulance might fly in to attend.

Applications for the Medics will open in the next 48 hours to ensure we have enough people ready for the launch of our update.

I have personally skinned the Uniform , SUV & Ambulance, The Air Ambulance will have its own unique skin within the next few days along with a NHS Backpack for the medics.

There is no age limit of applications, You just need to be medically and mentally healthy and able to apply some brilliant role-play into your role.

This is an exciting new feature for me! I have been bugging TinyBigJacko about this since he joined the project and I am so happy its nearly here!!!!

gangs.png

Altis Life Permanent Gangs & Features

Rebel/Gang game play has never been so good! With the latest update comes Permanent gangs, You pay a one off fee to create the gang and you can then invite you friends to join if there online, When you go offline your gang is saved, When you come back on the server your still in the gang.

With this feature comes the Gang Bank (be careful how you say that!) Using any ATM you can transfer your funds to the gang bank (Oh careful), With this people can purchase guns at any of the gang bases if you have captured them

The Perm groups start with 8 slots, Once gang funds have been added the gang leader can upgrade to more slots using funds from the gang bank (the jokes getting old now Wilco!)

Which leads me onto Gang bases! A new feature in 3.1.4 where you can fight over the best bases with rival gangs, In these bases (once captured by going up to the flag and scrolling on a mouse) you have your own ATM, Market,Gang/Rebel Store & what the most of you will enjoy! Drug Processing room.

This means you and your rebel group/gang can operate out of your own base, but be warned other gangs might storm the area to take the base for them self or the police might raid the base in the early hours of the morning when you least expect it to take you known criminals to the nearest HM prison.

This is another massive feature for us and we cannot wait to see the rebel/gang turf wars kick off!

bank.png

Altis Life Robbing The Bank

The bank robbery has changed massively in 3.1.4, before you even set off you first need bolt cutters and a blast charge to get into the vault.

You are no longer going in to steal money, HM Treasury is now full of gold! the aim is to cut the 2 doors into the bank (during this time the police are notified) and then set a blast charge on the vault to gain access to the gold which you then need to put in a vehicle (bigger the better for the more gold).

If you and your rebel group/gang has survived this long then you need to travel with the gold down to Cash 4 Gold!

We know this is going to make the bank robbery game a lot more fun as you really need to plan how your going to execute this quickly and effectively without getting caught by the police.

Civ Controls:

Press Y next to the bank door and select use on the bolt cutters, the same with the vault but select the blasting charge (remember to stand back as it goes off!)

Complete Changelog

Please Note: This is not the full-list but just a few highlights, There are many back end additions as well as TinyBigJacko's code from our previous build.

This list was provided by the Altis Life RPG creator Tonic

Added: Revive System and Medic Facton
Added: New tempest truck to the carshop
Added: Ability to jump (Shift + Space)
Added: Fail safe for the interaction key
Added: Anti-cheat system
Added: Body & weapon cleanup for disconnected users.
Added: Two new hospital locations.
Added: The vehicle & Garage menu has been upgraded after a year (finally).
Added: Kart Dealership & Clothing store.
Added: Work-around for non Kart-Owners (Use Interaction key to get in Kart, must be unlocked).
Added: Vehicle flip action to Interaction menu.
Added: Push functionality introduced for boats again via Interaction menu.
Added: Ability to holster weapons (Shift + H to holster, Ctrl + H to unholster).
Added: Ability to auto-mine with the Tempest Device (Consumes fuel per mining cycle).

Changed: Rewrite of fast-time module
Changed: Updated the gear handling functionality (Fixes exploits with gear handling)
Changed: The timer on the jail & Respawn menu have been changed to display MM:ss:ms
Changed: Improved sync of cop gear
Changed: Re-organized the server-side file structure
Changed: Weapons, and attachments now sync correctly.

Fixed: Various exploits related to gear syncing.
Fixed: Exploits from picking up money.
Fixed: Vehicles did not cleanup properly and did not store them back into the garage.
Fixed: Several client-side functions being executed on the server.
Fixed: Error in the wanted system when players are in jail.
Fixed: When taking illegal items from a search the weight did not adjust.
Fixed: Players would go bankrupt from the Federal reserve being robbed even with insurance.
Fixed: Non VIP Players can now buy the Mohawk
Release Date: Extremely soon (Pending update from TBJ this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I can't wait! I really hope these changes come soon I'm well excited to try them :D

Will I be able to break into a house and claim squatters rights until the police come evict me ? ^^

Does this mean I will finally be able to buy the shed I have always dreamed of!?
Pretty much, everything is pretty much buyable with exception of those houses similar where we have the NPCs (market etc..) :)

This looks good, finally time for some updates! stoked to see this, gang bases are pure awesome! 

This is like a 50% extra features from the current version, so almost like a new mod. These all new things will make some people come back and some others stay, I can tell. This will open a lot of new ways to play and role play so I can not hide I'm excited about that :D

Oh my! This is a great update here. I was hoping for something good but this surpassed my expectations for sure. I like the rebel/gang base part. That will add a lot of rp just for us instead of the random robbing and having to go to the traditional processing stations. 

Cannot wait for this update .you guys really do need a medal for the time and effort put into this server .its fantastic .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back