What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplayer of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to throw my hat into the ring If I the shoe fits :)

(For Judging)

Last edited by a moderator:
@DylanHow can this guy not be on the list... He is always coming up with new enjoyable RP scenarios and I do not think he receives enough credit for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow good to see so much interest! I'll leave this post up for a while so everyone who wants to has a chance at putting their name in. I'll update you guys as we  go through the process.

In the mean time keep the nominations coming, and watch the value of my 'likes' plummet..

Good question, and one I have not got a solid answer to. It would be nice if they could be nominated and 'step down' from voting that month (or have a sub in their place), but I imagine some people may kick up a fuss about it.

To be honest, those picked for the team will be known for good RP anyway, so in a way they have already 'won'. This needs to be discussed though.

@DainMK

I'd suggest re-branding it as just a "Exceptional Roleplay"  award rather than 'of the month'.
Going by repeated history, it'll happen for 1 month, maybe 2, then it'll die off till it re-appears again 8 months later.

Unless you really plan to make sure it actually happens every month.

Rebranding and other details can be discussed within the team before we go live. I like the idea, as it gets me out of a lot of commitment :p, but I would like to see it follow some chronological standard. Valid point to be raised though, if anyone else has any constructive ideas then feel free to mention them. Lets keep ideas firmly 'within the box' though, this should be an easy, fun, and accessible process.

I'll throw my name in to help out, otherwise it wouldn't be fair as if just win every month :p

jk <3

I'll nominate myself to be impartial, I don't even know enough of the great roleplayers on a personal level that I could be anything other than impartial!

I know @Oli Ludwigis still around, his roleplay was always excellent, and I believe he would make an excellent judge if he were to come back.
I'm sure @itscoopeinnit and a few other recruits of AEGIS here would agree with me that wewould like to nominate @Oli Ludwig I just can't stop laughing whenever I remember the line " a lot of people think these tanks are for fuel but they're actually hidden storage, basically you open thi... OH LOOK! METH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back