What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplayer of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Those of you who have been here long enough will remember fondly the ALUK Roleplayer of the Month competitions, where players were nominated based on the top notch roleplay encountered by the community in game.

Since the idea has resurfaced and been suggested for re-implementation, I took the idea to the weekly staff meeting and as luck would have it, I've been given the green light to get the ball rolling.

This time however, things will be done a little differently. Rather than leaving it up to a community vote, which was always open to exploitation as a 'popularity contest', we have decided to do away with the idea of a totally open vote, and instead each submission will be viewed and judged by a panel of hand picked community members. We feel this will make for a more consistent and impartial vote, and ensure nobody wins just because they had the most friends voting.

So, today we are taking the first step. This post will be used to gather the names of those who feel they would be right for the job, or, if you don't think you're right, but know someone who is, you may like to nominate them for consideration by putting their name here instead.

As always this competition will be open to all roles, and as such I would very much like to see a committee that reflects that. So, Medics, Cops, Civs, and Rebels are all encouraged to apply. The only attributes applicants should show (that I feel worth mentioning) are: Good experience with RP/strong understanding of what 'RP' is, and the ability to remain impartial and unbiased.

If this sounds like you or someone you know, get the name put down here, and we will pick who we feel would make the best team.

As it stands (and things are always liable to change) we will be inviting those members to help form the competition in the way they feel it would be executed best.

I look forward to getting this competition back up and running, as I'm sure it will only encourage great quality RP to flourish in game. So get your GoPro's at the ready, with a little luck Roleplayer of the Month May '16 will be the first for a long time!

What do you win?
What do you Win? What do you win? This is not about money, its not about prizes its about being recognized as one of the best Role Players on the most serious RP Community UK and Europe. Anything extra on top of that is just an added bonus! 

What do you win?
You win a lynx and an hour on the server where you can kill anyone you want without getting banned............................

You actually just get an award for being a good roleplayer................

The great PeachMaster will put his name forward in the great hopes of bringing out the best of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put my Irish charm on and nominate myself, good luck to everyone else :)

How does someone register their interest for this small committee? I'd be interested to join.. :)

I would like to be involved in any way possible 

would like to nominate two people for their awesome Roleplay. They are @Zippey and @DI Joseph Tadworth Both have been a while and really great standards of Roleplay. Knowing Zippy for a long time now in the Cops was great at always dealing with great situations in roleplay. Mr Tadworth only met you recently on the server but that great Roleplay with the MM over the carbomb was this is why im here to have fun and to have some good fantastic  Roleplay.      

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back