What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Activity

@GP Joel Denning

I just thougt of a improvement for the NHS and the Police.

What i remember is that the Police/NHS channels is noy always being seen.

Before the new phone system came in to plase we had the normal popup showing the message.

Now it only shows when a Admins sents a message.

My suggestion:

When one of the 2 groups sent a message to the other. The popup will show. This means its eather a admin or the police ( when playing as a medic ) so you always read it. :D 

I have no clue of this helps out or even if its possible but it migt be something usefull for the nhs / police respaws time :D 

Shalloa.

@GP Joel Denning

I just thougt of a improvement for the NHS and the Police.

What i remember is that the Police/NHS channels is noy always being seen.

Before the new phone system came in to plase we had the normal popup showing the message.

Now it only shows when a Admins sents a message.

My suggestion:

When one of the 2 groups sent a message to the other. The popup will show. This means its eather a admin or the police ( when playing as a medic ) so you always read it. :D

I have no clue of this helps out or even if its possible but it migt be something usefull for the nhs / police respaws time :D

Shalloa.
I like that idea. I tried using the 999 emergency call a while back and it was quiet effective (back when the pop up message was working). I will note it down and we will discuss it with the Staff team. Just going to tag @Ciaranhere to see if it would be possible server side.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Kind Regards

GP. Joel Denning

NHS Administration

Back