What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My application is not getting an answer

Ray Slayerman

Hello guys! Is there anyway I can contact an admin and tell them to watch and validate my NHS application. I have been waiting for about a day without any asnwers.

You have to be patient, there are probably a lot of applications, or Lionel (the guy who responds to applications) has not yet gotten a chance to take a look :)

Hello guys! Is there anyway I can contact an admin and tell them to watch and validate my NHS application. I have been waiting for about a day without any asnwers.
I am so sorry this has taken that long. Rest assured, I will personally review your application myself as the Head of the NHS as soon as I am home tonight. 

Patient my friend, i have waitede 1 month to drive around with a mto :) and still waiting :)

@ I've reviewed your application. And I have some serious concerns that need to be addressed before we can process it further. 

Please see me in our Teamspeak3 server.

patience-yoda.jpg

Yeah I normally do the applications within a day, but when I don't, I find these posts super helpful to make decisions.

I think have a feeling that his application is getting denied....
As much as I'd like to comment on the application, I am unable to release any details until a decision has been made.

But we like to hope every application is full of detailed, well-thought-out answers which clearly answer the questions being asked, that in turn, reflect the personality of the candidate.

We get disappointed a lot...

Back