What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Investor - Long Term Goal / Premium Domain

Sounds like a good plan. Is the idea to have a new domain, to be more like a gaming community where all types of games can be involved? Not just Altis Life, or BlaBla Game12? 

I think that would be really cool. This community is really awesome and it would be fun to have the commuity not go around just one game, but gaming as a whole. Even if ARMA 3 and Altis life brought the community together I think during the time it has built up a closer connection, existing beyond the border of Altis Life. 

So, if I didn't misunderstand you I think this is a great idea. This community is run by matured and good people, with good intentions and have great potential to reach much higher goals, both in gaming overall and in the world (meaning, not just the uk).

Yes freddy, The plan is to move to a gaming community in the long term however focused about what we do best and that is serious RP and running our own scripts to get the best out of any platform we may move to.

I am looking to get this done within the next week to a month, If anyone else is interested please PM me today.

Any amount at this stage will help, we are looking to raise £2000 upfront then I will be paying £3000 over the next year

So far @DSGT TikTakhas kindly donated a large amount and as offered to donate more which helps massively :), I will be creating a further forum group today and achievement for investors :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy who lives near me in Weston Super Nightmare.... There will be no shareholders, The members of this community already own this community (as long as they follow the rules)

The people who have a say in the future of the server are the regular members who made it into a senior admin (they all started here as players)

Money will never ever change that! Trust me i have worked for company's who changed over night due to investment, That sort of bullshit will never happen to this gaming community ever.
Funny enough i live there...

Back