What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HM Treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents on this. How about the police work with whitelisted factions, I'm using Aegis as an example, who are desperately trying to rp as security contractors/PMCs. They are better equipped to deal with situations like this, that are more militarized in nature. Not only does it free up the police to deal with more police-like RP situations that I see people complain about when we leave to go deal with the  HM Treasury, but it also provides another group of people with the opportunity to RP the way their faction (security company) was founded to do so. This way we have the police able to RP as police, rebels able to RP as bank robbers and non-rebel factions able to RP as  security? Winner winner chicken dinner?

Just my 2 cents / 1.22 pence.

Just my 2 cents on this. How about the police work with whitelisted factions, I'm using Aegis as an example, who are desperately trying to rp as security contractors/PMCs. They are better equipped to deal with situations like this, that are more militarized in nature. Not only does it free up the police to deal with more police-like RP situations that I see people complain about when we leave to go deal with the  HM Treasury, but it also provides another group of people with the opportunity to RP the way their faction (security company) was founded to do so. This way we have the police able to RP as police, rebels able to RP as bank robbers and non-rebel factions able to RP as  security? Winner winner chicken dinner?

Just my 2 cents / 1.22 pence.
Because, the police command said and I quote "AEGIS are a rebel group and police are not to work with them or help them"

AEGIS always went out of their way to help the police and for the officers who we have helped i'm sure they can say they appreciate us, unfortunately we were labelled as something we weren't in order to keep us away from the police which we did. That's when we got angry and started ignoring the police and at this stage AEGIS is close to the end. 

The police SHOULD work with other factions, especially people who can assist as skilled shooters and roleplayers however it won't happen. I love playing as a police officer and have had lots of great role play experiences but I will never agree with the way that the police is run.

@TI Ben Yes, i've been speaking in whatsapp groups about terrible RP and yes i've mentioned TI a lot. Why? Because the roleplay is shit and it's usually TI.
I am actually personally offended by that, I always try to RP and I know alot of people on the server would agree with me on that... there is no need to ruin the name of a whole gang because you have a problem or have had a few bad experiences with some of their members. I consider myself a nice guy and I like to have a laugh with people on the server... of corse I get in gunfights too but I try to RP as much as I can. I know you may have a bad opinion and you are entitled to your opinion but you don't need to try to turn other people against us with these posts or things like that. Sorry to say all this just don't like that you say bad things about the gang I am in, we do try.

Sorry....

and that other gangs can hijack robberies so that there is more af a gang V gang focus rather that just gang vs Police. At the end of the day, rebels don't necessarily have to be rebelling against the Government / Police, they can also be rebelling against the other gangs.

Just my 2 cents on this.
Problem is that there aren't many gangs that can rival the rebels doing the bank job nowadays. Only gangs that I've seen fight between each-other over gold is EXP and TI and it's great fun, we get some awesome gunfights while trying to escape/capture the hemtt's full of gold however this can only be done after the bank heist has been completed due to the rule of no interfering.

Would also be great if everybody stopped moaning for now until the new framework is released, I'm sure a lot of things will change once it's released.

Last edited by a moderator:
TI just tried to do an RP bank OP with Morgoth, Tidus, Daze, Ducky and Andmos. I was the negotiator and I would say that it definitely was on the better side of RP. In fact, I could see that these guys came prepared, with different kind of fish, rum, cider and hats. They RPed as pirates with Morgoth pulling off a great pirate accent, along with multiple pirate jokes.
We agreed on a certain amount of gold bars, but TI Kieran showed up by the end of the negotiations and police kinda got jumpy.
Words have been exchanged and TI turned around and left, after being told that they are only doing it for the money.

Very disappointed how it ended, since it indeed was good roleplay, better than I've seen in a while.

- James D.
Only issue is, 

After receiving reports of "TI bank job finished, and they're just camping it" and then viewing it for myself, then have 2 TI members attempting to RDM me after you LEFT THE BANK.... you cant expect next day to have the best RP with the cops...

You guys are a large gang and need to sort your RP out.

I have to wonder if there are people whom just read the rules to find any little hole there is and pick at it to make it your own. I know this isn't constructive, and I KNOW ITS NOT EVERYONE IN TI, but you're one of the largest gangs out there, and new people in Kavala just see gun wars... People are leaving other servers due to RDM and coming here, instantly seeing 500 gun fights, and go, "well this isn't much different".

This applies to all gangs and the police, Stop thinking of yourselves and think about the consequences.

Police, you're not an army, you're here to protect those in need, they are the priority. Stop looking for fights, and ignoring emergency calls because you think they're "crap", Start working as a constabulary, call your own units for backup in your areas, keep tabs on each other. 

A year ago we used to (in Kavala) have to call out a report like "heading to the copper mine to check things over".. now it's nothing until shit hits the fan. "Tango victor 3, we're under attack........... crap..." .... <---- too late? Who is We? Who is "I"? where are you?

To Rebel GANGS, remember, you are gangs, families, etc. you're out to do your bidding, and no gangs focus should be to "kill cops", we can be your "enemy" but not your target, it's silly.... 

Back to the topic, fine, you win a bank job, GG, now get out... ESCAPE, it's kinda a requirement don't you think?

Just because cops can't come back does not mean you can shoot any cop driving PAST the bank... specially if they don't know you're still sitting there... it's silly.

Locking now, as this argument will never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back