What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HM Treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.
??

thought AR members could..

and NIU are for narcotics not for banks..

a sniper on the hill surrounded by 3 cops closing up on him... no chance..

edit : sorry stee dont know why it quotes you.. in response to kaden..

Last edited by a moderator:
funny that 

i know your talking about mk20s and close range

through a rco on a mk20 and use the markers on it and you can kill a sniper if u know how 2 play..

or even rubber them for a unit to drive up..

maybe someone should mention it (again) to the REPs to bring up about RCOs to PCSO. maybe will help us by 1%..

Cops just need to think more tactically and do things properly...
Tactically? We spend the best part of the bank op setting up. But a rebel with a DMS can be 500m plus away and when there are only cops with MK20 and acos its basically impossible to stop them.

??

thought AR members could..

and NIU are for narcotics not for banks..

a sniper on the hill surrounded by 3 cops closing up on him... no chance..

edit : sorry stee dont know why it quotes you.. in response to kaden..
Are you currently a cop?

right well last time i checked there was

5 kavala channels

5 athira channels

5 rtu channels

you telling me that they all come from the same direction?

why not send a unit behind people on the hill that we have marked if there are enemies there from our hellcat.

yes currently am and have been for the past 6 months.

right well last time i checked there was

5 kavala channels

5 athira channels

5 rtu channels

you telling me that they all come from the same direction?

why not send a unit behind people on the hill that we have marked if there are enemies there from our hellcat.
Why are you making it sound so easy and simple. You should know that cops are out gunned. i speak for many many cops when i say that

Before I start I don't want a big argument I just want things to improve for everyone.

Things have gone from bad to worse recently. Constant bank ops one after the other, repeated every day. It's just seen as easy money now which it shouldn't be. The gangs doing it know who they are and it's not even slightly fun playing as a cop anymore due to this. Hardly any of these are actually negotiated, they are just told to leave or be shot. It's the urge rebels have to kill cops and get paid too? Bingo

All I want is less bank ops. For anyone reading this not knowing what it's like, think of shooting a target with shit scopes and guns, missing constantly and eventually getting shot and killed. It's all good fun for rebels but not cops at all.

The point? Something has to be done by the gangs or even by the admins to reduce these or no cops will be left. I've considered leaving for too long now, it's no fun. 

</rant>
In my experience with negotiating with police they are also too often to keen to want to fight. I have a history of kidnapping people but police have in my experience little interest in doing any form of negotiating, often throwing the hostage's life at risk (preps to those who do however; such as the excellent Mr. and James Dillinger).

Officers also, as DylanS excellently put it, have in general a serious lack of sense of safety. They will often run up Banzai-style and not have any consideration for their own life and hit you over the head as if they're some form of suicidal kamikaze-cop. I say generally because this is naturally not the case for every police officer but it is in fact a serious problem right now.

Why are you making it sound so easy and simple. You should know that cops are out gunned. i speak for many many cops when i say that
i should know cops are out gunned..

lol

i remember a bank op some time ago....

i came from kavala and went on that hill infront of bank..

got my bino's out

spotted

and a AR team landed to my right, on the hill to my right and jumped out..

all positions were already marked, hellcat, me and the officers down at the bank (props to cammy) marked them and when AR said GO we suppressed.. the snipers stood up and died...

then we all moved up as a team

flashbang first floor and clear..

SPCs have vermins.. good for banks..

and all the other ranks have mk20s which, yes is a 5.56 but if you play tactically there is no saying you won't win a firefight, or even a good bit of supression for antoehr unit to take him out..

if we play tactically..

it doesnt matter how out gunned we are..

we have people who can rubber and get close

we have people who cna shoot far

we have people who can flank..

and we have NPAS..

it's not easy no, but we make lives to hard for ourselves and lose the majority of bank operations.

i should know cops are out gunned..

lol

i remember a bank op some time ago....

i came from kavala and went on that hill infront of bank..

got my bino's out

spotted

and a AR team landed to my right, on the hill to my right and jumped out..

all positions were already marked, hellcat, me and the officers down at the bank (props to cammy) marked them and when AR said GO we suppressed.. the snipers stood up and died...

then we all moved up as a team

flashbang first floor and clear..

SPCs have vermins.. good for banks..

and all the other ranks have mk20s which, yes is a 5.56 but if you play tactically there is no saying you won't win a firefight, or even a good bit of supression for antoehr unit to take him out..

if we play tactically..

it doesnt matter how out gunned we are..

we have people who can rubber and get close

we have people who cna shoot far

we have people who can flank..

and we have NPAS..

it's not easy no, but we make lives to hard for ourselves and lose the majority of bank operations.
So you are telling me that ONE bank jobs that went really well should mean every other should follow suit? We got NPAS. whats stopping them from getting a hellcat? we got AR. they got 7.62. Pretty much every way they out do us. 

nah this was just an example..

we got npas.... T R A I N E D in marking and all that shit.

they got 7.62 .. and actually yea lol they train the bank :) .. oh wait..

AR train the bank..

and normal police officers can if you go to the training.

5.56 is fine to use if you just use it a bit more reasonably .. thats what im saying

we have good old flashbangs which help immensely... 

we work as a team mcuh better than rebels you c... thats pretty much told because of things like whispers...

i think maybe ur a bit 2 salty from losing a bank operation or something..

or you want bigger guns because we are an army?

can i  also remind you that we can setup stings on roads if we feel the bank is to much of a risk to attack..

ah nah fuck that we have spike strips!! they got anti spike wheels lol!

So you are telling me that ONE bank jobs that went really well should mean every other should follow suit? We got NPAS. whats stopping them from getting a hellcat? we got AR. they got 7.62. Pretty much every way they out do us. 
we got 7.62 because we pay 400k for the gun and another 200k to get it silenced.

We can get out a hellcat because we paid a stunning 4 million for it!

Sometimes it looks like you guys forget that we pay alot just to get an edge over the police.

nah this was just an example..

we got npas.... T R A I N E D in marking and all that shit.

they got 7.62 .. and actually yea lol they train the bank :) .. oh wait..

AR train the bank..

and normal police officers can if you go to the training.

5.56 is fine to use if you just use it a bit more reasonably .. thats what im saying

we have good old flashbangs which help immensely... 

we work as a team mcuh better than rebels you c... thats pretty much told because of things like whispers...

i think maybe ur a bit 2 salty from losing a bank operation or something..

or you want bigger guns because we are an army?

The way people find it so easy to rob the bank its pretty much training for them..

Im not salty. Far from it. its just annoying.

Bigger guns to special units and high ranks.

You are acting like TI etc etc are hobos. 

You are thing training put us at an advantage? anyone can get in a hellcat and spot.

All this about 5.56, Fine its not good inside the bank because your gang members can protect you until you wake again but why not use rubber bullets on snipers you could sneak up close, its really not that hard to hit 1 bullet in a 30rd magazine is it and when they are down keep them down until another unit can arrest them. I seem to think because its a bank job and a shoot-out (a few) cops don't want to roleplay with rebels instead they want to get back in the fight.

But more police should try rubber bullets and then see how good they actually are.

we got 7.62 because we pay 400k for the gun and another 200k to get it silenced.

Sometimes it looks like you guys forget that we pay alot just to get an edge over the police.
nah lol not like we have police with 7.62..

i know give us 12.5

I would rather pay to get a better gun. Maybe cops will value their lives even more

In the last couple of bank ops iv been in the PCSO's have killed more than any higher ranks. Being a high rank in the police does not make you good at arma. I think police need better equipment. The reason PCSO's look bad is because they dong have access to sights. All cops should be allowed RCO's IMO don't see a reason why not?
of course training puts us at an advantage..

m8 the way i see it is that we are very deluded in this type of things..

we win a bank we dont qq

we lose we do

rebels win  = we qq

rebels lose= they dont qq we dont qq

we give gangs to much shit for that type of stuff..

imo anyway...

thanks for your chat but i got twisted from too many wkd's so ima hit the z's

I would rather pay to get a better gun. Maybe cops will value their lives even more
lol nice to see what this thread is actually about.

thanks for your time.

of course training puts us at an advantage..

m8 the way i see it is that we are very deluded in this type of things..

we win a bank we dont qq

we lose we do

rebels win  = we qq

rebels lose= they dont qq we dont qq

we give gangs to much shit for that type of stuff..

imo anyway...

thanks for your chat but i got twisted from too many wkd's so ima hit the z's
Why are you quoting Stee?

The limit should definatly be raised from 10 to 20 in my opinion. It makes it twice as hard for rebels to do a bank job with twice as many cops online. At the same time it makes it less likely for only lower ranked cops to be online.

The limit should definatly be raised from 10 to 20 in my opinion. It makes it twice as hard for rebels to do a bank job with twice as many cops online. At the same time it makes it less likely for only lower ranked cops to be online.
+1. Need more of a fight. Specially with the payout HM gives out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back