What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Earthquakes Poll

Should earthquakes be removed from the server?

• Yes

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters
I will leave this going until 18:00 today...

Early indications show that there not liked.... 

In my opinion it is the frequency. Make it once in the 4 hours, and i think it will be acceptable, cause it can be quite fun sometimes. I remember my first quake experience when just joined the server, it was pretty fun untill i realised they come every hour.

Please remove them, they are so annoying when u are in a chase or gunfight, also 80% of the people already ignore them so why keep them...

I don't have a problem with them to be honest. I wouldn't mind if they stayed or went, personally.

People don't use them for RP, so at this point it's just an annoyance in all honesty. I've voted for them to be removed.

I voted yes, 1% of the people on the server try and roleplay it, but generally in a really shit way e.g. 'Hit the deck it's fucking erupting' the other 99% of the server just stand, hover, or drive on while the earthquake happens.

Don't they get rid of stuff on the ground?
No, it's a feature that was put in to add realism of being on a shifting island I guess.

In my opinion it was good when it first got implemented because everyone would role play it out, but now people tend to just say "oh wait let's wait till it finishes" and not really care about it.

Maybe make it a bit more random. And drop the amount.

Even potentially to just once a week.

It's a really nice environmental effect and i would even argue for the weather effects to return now we have earplugs.

Maybe make it a bit more random. And drop the amount.

Even potentially to just once a week.

It's a really nice environmental effect and i would even argue for the weather effects to return now we have earplugs.

I would agree, I'd love to have rain and heavy winds.

Having it like once a day or something instead would be better than completely removing it IMO.

Back