What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Cartel executes UNMC member

Been there, done that xD

3369BE640C0C16F27A1DDC5B65916E9B3AA7BA9A

man, I took a strider on my own, drove it round the map for 30 minutes, then impounded it as they continued roleplay.

In this case, some guys think they're soooooo hard... because caught the UNMC sleeping.... GG...

I woulda used it.. thermal camera and all.... your loss....

Last edited by a moderator:
man, I took a strider on my own, rove it round the map for 30 minutes, then impounded it as they continued roleplay.
Now that was funny.

"But it's my invention! Would you take a man's life work away from him!" - Nils.

His signature tho XD this really was a important moment for them hahaha. I think he misunderstood my quote HAHAHAHAH 

I thought we where here to have fun not mock each other "children", Congratsulations, you controlled an area for 10 min. Better head for the forums. And that signature of yours just shows how immature you are, and the fact an admin is trying to provoke you lot further is just ridiculous.
heh? Its all fun lol me and Vacatio spent about 20 minutes laughing about it all on TS, its all friendly RP, My signature is just mocking him and UMNC and its just fun and they all know that. Before you post something like that get your facts correct.

Then you better type that down next time.
If anything you are the one taking it seriously........................................................................

Guess he never herd of banter

and also its was more then 10 mins, it was a whole hour!

Second time this has been posted on here but I have to do it again 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

guys lets all chill out revenge has been executed swiftly and effectively and the natural order has been restored :D

Oh Fisher you can't even sort out your relationship with Bob :)

That's why this cute UNMC Girl stole him from you ♥

An Update:

​Yesterday was interesting, we decided to do a bank job but by the time we got there there was only 9 police online but someone in our group decided to try break in anyway so the message came up, so here it comes everyone rolled up on us. It was a fun fight fight with the police but it was slightly one sided the real fight was with me an UNMC that decided to turn up, well at least one of the members, Vacatio. I had reports of gunfire from the top hill so I went up there and after an intense 15-20 minute of me shooting him and him shooting me I finally put him down with 7 health left.

At this point we decided its a good time to bail I mean if you kill vacatio you know you have pissed of UNMC as we have done before so we got about 7 KM away from the treasury before me and Harry got to a village and two UNMC members rolled up on us, killed harry so I jumped out and killed the UNMC guy who killed harry and there was another one about 600m out on a hill sniping me and another real close so I decided to run into the village and leave my hemmit. As I was getting to the other outskirts boom there was another one coming in on an off road so I headed to the middle of the village and took shelter in a house. After another quite long fire fight with me and Vacatio this time he got me. 

Good fight guys, lets see what today brings.

And on a slight personal note

Chunky - 1

Vacatio - 1

XD good day don't forget i killed aC prince in a heli :D And got my revenge on you haha. Na really enjoying this just want our land back and it can continue 

XD good day don't forget i killed aC prince in a heli :D And got my revenge on you haha. Na really enjoying this just want our land back and it can continue 
Yeah that kinda sucks, we can just roll around your place without being stopped at the minute :p Hopefully the update will come soon.

Back