What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Cartel executes UNMC member

giphy.gif

I know we are underdogs at this time, but just wait, I guarantee you we will surprise you at our response. This will get interesting and the whole world is already watching.
Well, the island of Altis is watching but I take your point.  :p

You're gonna need a backup plan...

1289456030_004.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
as a mere peasant, i'm team UNMC they dont steal my money and threaten to chop my truck if i don't give them 100k of my profit

as a mere peasant, i'm team UNMC they dont steal my money and threaten to chop my truck if i don't give them 100k of my profit
Its all RP though man, we don't have the intention to make your gameplay less enjoyable, if we did we would just RP Execute you, steal everything and chop your truck. 

We normally target people who have sold drugs who have at least 300k+ on them, if we were trying to make it less enjoyable for you we would take it all, but we don't. Its just another RP scenario. 

Its all RP though man, we don't have the intention to make your gameplay less enjoyable, if we did we would just RP Execute you, steal everything and chop your truck. 

We normally target people who have sold drugs who have at least 300k+ on them, if we were trying to make it less enjoyable for you we would take it all, but we don't. Its just another RP scenario. 
and thats what makes it worse the RP is so good ha

Back