What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Cartel executes UNMC member

They took my strider and scrapped it :( The war is lost.......XD
I watched it happen on-stream. I was so angry. However, Prince really seems to not handle teammates well... like at all. Rather funny to watch him bicker while getting shot at with a .50 cal

The video will be up soon :)

Good fight everybody and thank you everyone for watching!!! Stay tuned for more fights!

Also i have been taking meds since i got my wisdom teeth out, i tend to bitch and generally be pissed off in the world at the moment untill i stop taking these 12 pills a day :L

So if anyone who watches the stream and thinks im a total dickhead to chunky, i have known chunky a long time and usually NEVER act like this, just the recent days ive been retarded and get angry over stupid stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
We came and we took the checkpoint and held the checkpoint. We held it for a good hour while fending the UNMC off and its allies, we killed numerous members numerous times. We forcefully took one of you beloved striders and chopped it (Video to come soon).

Watch when two Altis Cartel members make UNMC regret they ever crossed our paths.

Move to 39:30 to watch as we move up to the checkpoint - http://www.twitch.tv/princealtis/c/5531731

All jokes aside guys, real good fight I was sweating the whole way through haha.

We came and we took the checkpoint and held the checkpoint.
Just going to point out that there was 1 UNMC member in the checkpoint (also the only one online) at the time, so not really that much of an achievement. Try it again when we have more people ;) - Will be alot of fun.

Also no idea who those people were that tried to help, except for Jose, we were just chatting with him in TS when Vacatio called us in.

As for killing numerous members numerous times, you killed Vacatio twice. Hardly numerous. Killing civs we didn't ask for help doesn't count as killing us.

Seriously though; I reckon a set up firefight, say 10 of us vs 10 of you and you try to take the checkpoint would make for some amazing fun that I for one really need. Taking the checkpoint while 1 guy is online is a pussy move imo.

Just going to point out that there was 1 UNMC member in the checkpoint (also the only one online) at the time, so not really that much of an achievement. Try it again when we have more people ;) - Will be alot of fun.

Also no idea who those people were that tried to help, except for Jose, we were just chatting with him in TS when Vacatio called us in.

As for killing numerous members numerous times, you killed Vacatio twice. Hardly numerous. Killing civs we didn't ask for help doesn't count as killing us.

Seriously though; I reckon a set up firefight, say 10 of us vs 10 of you and you try to take the checkpoint would make for some amazing fun that I for one really need. Taking the checkpoint while 1 guy is online is a pussy move imo.
There was two of us, just two of us that moved in. Me and Prince were the only aC members there, we killed the first UNMC member there and then suddenly quite fast we got  out numbered with 3-4 UNMC members at about 4-5 random civies shooting at us, That really is not a pussy move on our side. There was 2v1 which turned to about 10v3. I know not all of them were UNMC but we were taken shots from every single angle it was crazy.

We tried to take him hostage and not take over the checkpoint but with us killing him we decided that was the next best option... We then saw all of you login so how fair was it really? only me and chunky and one aG member had a gun, 3 guns vs a armed offroad and about 7 to 8 other guys part of them were UNMC and the others were randoms i suppose.. but good luck and remember this is all fun.. don't take it too personal when you all got your checkpoint lost for a good hour :)

Also you must remember we only have maybe 6 to 7 active members during the weekdays and only rreally me and chunky on the weekdays at night, we caught you with your pants down, should of been more online :) and to your saying you only had 1 member there, well don't forget when your crew rolled up on samuel and toke him when he was alone which you all had DC LRG and you all get him which had to be maybe 10+ guys at the time, so lets not call us a pussy for taking your 1 guy with ONLY 2 guys

We don't have 10 members vs 10 members, also randoms would join your side just because they are all afraid of you :)

You calling us a pussy just shows your butthurt imo.. See how the imo post is not needed and looks ignorant? You should take note

our gang was involved in this fight was pretty fun to bad you didn't stay and left in strider :/

but also we had me and another 2 people so not like 5 civs like you said and 1 of our guys came in solo and killed 2 of you.

but also we had me and another 2 people so not like 5 civs like you said and 1 of our guys came in solo and killed 2 of you.
Killing two of us? By that i hope you mean aG who isn't banned from the checkpoint, its the aC members who are and who actually came first and by themselves... One didn't even have a gun so don't brag too hard and the other one you shot in the back since you snuck up on him then your member got shot in the head by chunky, aG just was along for the ride when we got there and so they teamed up with us, aC members didn't die at all and come to think of it, the aG member killed the guy who pushed the checkpoint, Chunky killed kiwi who was trying to snipe him from the building and i killed one of your guys that first arrived.... Lets not fib to make you look more important in the situation then you actually were

Also 7 to 8 all together, 4 randoms( 3 in UNMC territory and one in the mohawk that landed - lets not forget) plus 3 UNMC makes 7 which still outnumbers us 2 to 1.. you should read the post more carefully

Also the reason we left is because the server was about to restart and i wanted to make a video of us chopping their strider hence our comeback video......I didn't plan on even taking the checkpoint, i just wanted to take a UNMC member hostage and bounce... but then again, you shouldn't have shot first cause it didn't concern you only between UNMC and aC but its cool, you didn't bother us besides the rounds you oh so carefully sprayed into a guy without a gun going to the garage.......

sWiS2.gif

Learn to edit your post also :L

there was only two ac members and we luckily ran into two allies while in a fair fight. I'd like to point out me and Prince were the ac members we are the ones blacklisted and we didn't die at all. It's all on stream so I'm not sure why there are different versions when it's all recorded and on twitch.

Can we keep it friendly in here please? We both had fun and I don't want to see it ruined by bickering.

I watched your past broadcast btw and I was that guy you were all shooting at creeping in the bushes and suppressing you at long range and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Can we keep it friendly in here please? We both had fun and I don't want to see it ruined by bickering.

I watched your past broadcast btw and I was that guy you were all shooting at creeping in the bushes and suppressing you at long range and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Didn't mean to make it seem like was not being friendly, we had a nice chat with vacatio on ts after. So apologies if it seemed that way.
Yes it really was one of the best fights I've been in and I really could not see you at all. I could see your tracers but that was it lol.

Back