What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What's your Character?

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Thought it would be fun to get to know your " split personalities" gentlemen and how did you come up with it/how long have you used it?

I'll start by making it simple..

Drove past a PeachField a year ago seing a nice little hobo farming peaches and he asked me my name and i just yelled out I'M THE PEACHMASTER and from that day to this day iv'e been using the same character and evolving him slowly to be more "alive". 

I gotta be honest.. i dont remember how i ended up in a year long argument with @DainMK in which fruit is the superior one.....

Depends on the way i'm feeling...

Jean Pierre Montana; the (they're convinced he was dropped on his head) French black sheep of the Montana family, always giving false names that have bigger bounties than his real one and spending most of his time wondering where his cash is going.

Evan Gelist; the American religious fundamentalist who is more likely to preach his skewed vision of decency than shoot you in the head, yet that does not guarantee he wont shoot you just for questioning his basic rights to do so.

Chi Sperger; really old character who spends the bulk of his time crashing deliberately just to barter tool kits for knockoff action figures in the hopes that one day someone who stops to help a stranded hobo won't just rob and or shoot them.

Edgar Ville; retired cop. Not much else to say.

I used to come on as Johnny Davidson who had tourettes. You should have a look for him on youtube. Always makes my day.

My name is chosen randomly from the riftwar saga by Raymond E Feist. Started using it in 2004 in Eve Online. I had a whole Ka Foundation Family on there!

I started out with a story that i was from takistan where i sold sandals, now my character is an asian.. dont know, but something happend along the way.

These days i usually just rp something different from day to day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I RP as a Imperial Guard Commissar who keeps police officers in line by threatening them with summary execution for cowardice. 

Or I RP as a former soldier with amnesia who can't remember his name.

My actual name came from a nickname years ago from my brother who said I was "The Soldier" while playing cannon fodder

my actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty.i rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. a patriot that love's his family and his land and wil protect it to his last breath, a lone wolf but can find his ways with almost everyone.

one of my character song's

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah yes, my Arch-nemesis Princess Peach.. ...I mean PeachMaster... I still recall our first encounter at the oil field. I'm still amazed no blood was shed that day.

So, a long time ago when I joined the island I saw a plethora of opportunities, roles, and paths to follow. I could join the cops and help uphold the law, perhaps I could see myself being a captain of industry in oil, or iron, or, as so many do, follow the great unwashed into a life of crime, excitement, and rebellion - with the rebels.

Whatever I was getting into, I knew I had to be the best.

And so it dawned on me. What are people not doing? Apples. The work of hobos. Soon I would turn this around and make it a virtuous job, synonymous with honor and righteousness. Years later, I believe I have achieved my goal. There is no one more associated with Apples than myself. No man knows the orchards as well as I. And, to the best of my knowledge, still hold the largest collection of Apples in Altis.

AltisLife is a game where relationships really matter. I knew this from the start, and so deliberately tricked you all into liking me with my wily charm and stately decorum. Aha! No more being robbed for ol' DainMK..

The one piece of advice I have for players - invest in the people around you, it will pay itself back tenfold when they're the next chief of police..

WhoisDan: a guy that one day lost his memory when he walked head-first into a lamppost, the only thing he remembered was the name 'Dan,' and so he walked around for years asking 'who is Dan?' and thus was nicknamed by the locals 'WhoisDan.'

the_end.gif

Mine was never a character, just me hating most people i met. 

I guess i did the whole RP bit wrong... 

Well, my IGN is CountDooku for a very simple reason. Back on ArmA 2, there was a player model that looked exactly like Christopher Lee, so I thought it'd be funny to model myself as such. I mainly played DayZ mod and I was a wrinkled, merciless motherfucker. Besides killing fresh spawns, my squad and I would just tear people apart for fun and pretty much boss any server we went on. I think my karma was something like -600,000 by the end of it.

The ArmA 3 version isn't exactly the same, but I still adopt the old, white-haired man character. I've softened a bit over the years but I'm still the same gun-toting maniac deep down.

And here he is, the man himself (also strangely called 'Ali. G' in Arma 2). Okay, he's not exactly a doppelganger but the guy is pretty fucking old.

Face_A2_Face12_EP1.jpg

I am a 62 year old hobo type. Avatar "Costas" in game, the old guy. I am a senile semi insane person ready to snap at any moment. I am often very proud of my sons, who got their dad a SUV for Christmas. I used to study law and was a defense lawyer for 36 years. I am always scared of getting banned so I try my best to be helpful to all the hobos, explaining rules in side or directing people to the website, and I am often called the father of hobos. Once started a hobo brotherhood. I also am very adamant about driving with lights on at night and can often be seen walking around kavala yelling at passer bys to turn their lights on.

Back