What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC SHUTTING DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2571405-1BF7A8FC00000578-131_634x423.jpg

Oh joe, i hope everything is alright bro.

I wish everyone the best in whatever alot of you decide to do now this is ended. 
Missing you buddy:( x

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to see the UNMC go like this damn ... They had some of the best guys I've ever seen and I evan enjoyed my time with you fellas. Thank you for all the good times

Sad to see it happen like this, even tho it was in some ways inevitable!

Had some really good fun, and I think I have found myself a group of people I will be spending time with for a long time to come! 

So I would like to thank each and every member of UNMC, and also everyone who I have encountered along the way to make the journey as incredible as it has been  :)

Hopefully you will stay in the community and we will encounter eachother again

-First Lt. Jon

Bunch of top lads in the UNMC and it's a damn shame I never got to play alongside them more. It's a sad day.

-Pfc. Zeiger

OK So I go on scheduled leave for 2 weeks and this happens... ;-; Anyway I had a great time working with everyone there for two months. Thank you for having me, it was truly a great pleasure! Kinda bummed I only made it to Pfc but I was Pfc for two months so I know its for sure that I didn't deserve it and I definitely was doing something wrong if I was stuck on that rank for such awhile... Wish I could've been a better team member and helped more. Good luck to all!

Ahhh you mean this fellow? @Voltz THIS WAS 9 MONTHS AGO :eek:  Look at some of the names in chat haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back