What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC SHUTTING DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very good and pleasure experience. Sad to see it ending, thank You for the good times

Well, i'll miss the days with good RP with UNMC :( Someday they may restart with fresh grounds :) ?

Sad to see an end to this, with members going their respective ways. Haven't fully decided what I'm going to do.

It has been a pleasure.

- Cpl. Daanish

I enjoyed my time spent with every single one of you. Good luck to everyone.

I've met some amazing people and had a wonderful experience since I joined the UNMC, I want to wish everyone the best in whatever they decide to do from here onward.

Rebels will always be fighting :) . This is so sad to see UNMC/PRNA gone. I'm at a lost for words to say man. UNMC was just getting better and better until the peace treaty between cops and UNMC, It went downhill from there. General leaving soverign retiring. Loosing the checkpoint and you land. Losing our safety from a country of rebels. I miss that place man. Its where rebels could actually have fun without cops. If only that treaty was never here. I miss the good times I had with UNMC.

UNMC will always be in everyones mind. I will be missing so much man. I know I am saying it alot but its the truth. It will Continue  to go down hill from here. Unless they fix it. Bye UNMC its so sad to see that this has happend. Man I will remember the first day the UNMC opened. :(

-[EXP] Stk. Frenando 

~We always fight for our freedom in altis and we will never stop. 

God Dammit without the soul grinder, what am I supposed to tell hobos to steal for easy money :(

Though I'll never forget the time you guys didn't kill me, it's a real loss :(

Had a great time with everyone that was in it , great laughs and thanks to all the officers that kept it alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had very limited dealings with you guys but I know you've been a massive part of this community, so thank you and good luck!

I salute you all gentlemen, was a good run and top notch roleplay from the UMNC, will be missed. Rest in peperinos. :(

UNMC: Veni Vidi Vici.

You definitely won some hearts and minds during your time. I'm sad to see you go.

I'll keep a tiny bit of hope that it'll return one day... Till that time, hasta la victoria siempre!

Thanks for the amazing time i had in UNMC, have no regrets only good memories.

Well,i have one regret, that i never had the chance to go against the ghost hawk  :(  

caItDbD.jpg

A damn shame it had to come to this! A great era on the server has now ended. At least you did it with style! 

Thanks for the amazing time i had in UNMC, have no regrets only good memories.

Well,i have one regret, that i never had the chance to go against the ghost hawk  :(  

caItDbD.jpg
To be honest, the thing I regret is making the call not to go against you, it was all my decision :p !

EDIT: Although I really did love the days when it was 10-15 of the best roleplayers on the server. I loved it so much. It's a shame it wasn't so much that when they disbanded :(

Favourite moment

@Jay

article-2571405-1BF7A8FC00000578-131_634x423.jpg

Oh joe, i hope everything is alright bro.

I wish everyone the best in whatever alot of you decide to do now this is ended. 

Absolute shame to see this go.. We tried, a long time.. I signed off a few weeks ago, not seeing it go anywhere anymore, but I'm still gutted this is how it ends.. =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back