What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Hypasonic attempted RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean other incidents from different days or different parts of the day are being said in this post, all I need to know is the relevant information of the current incident.

Kris , I agreed with you on the one occasion of you telling me not to scrap it, but like I said to you and Bamma, that it was used for drugs therefore it was scrapped. Then after I scrapped without warning, Hypasonic opened fire without no role play being issued, that I will be shot.

I mean other incidents from different days or different parts of the day are being said in this post, all I need to know is the relevant information of the current incident.

Kris , I agreed with you on the one occasion of you telling me not to scrap it, but like I said to you and Bamma, that it was used for drugs therefore it was scrapped. Then after I scrapped without warning, Hypasonic opened fire without no role play being issued, that I will be shot.
Something that just hit me, you were told there was a HEMTT behind the drug dealer by Zin? From the time Zin last seen it to the point you saw it, quite a lengthy time to simply get out of your car, scrap it and leave, while ignoring the several commands and requests by myself and other players beside you. I'm not sure if you're missing it, but we told you not to scrap it, you ignored it and was shot at.

Like I said previously I heard you tell me not to scrap it but like I said it was used to transport drugs, which means I will scrap it.

Besides no warning was issued to me that if I scrap it I will be shot at

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorted between me and Hypasonic on Team Speak,, can this be closed please

good to see ppl use brain and talk to eachother :)  well done hypasonic and jamie 

Congrats

Congratulations.gif

Bamma as said previously if you require comp for your hemmit I am happy to comp you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back