What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The State of Roleplay and “Initiations”

Does this rule exist anymore? I don't see it on the official rules thread anymore and lately I've been robbed countless time to 'put your hands up or die' 'put your hands up or we will shoot' 'stop your vehicle or we will disable your vehicle' just wondering if these sorts are situations are still reportable under this rule.

@Jordan84792

Same rule different number.

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. 

If you feel you have been provided with low quality RP you are able to report it on the forums. 

@Jordan84792

Same rule different number.

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. 

If you feel you have been provided with low quality RP you are able to report it on the forums. 
Hands down this is the most consistent rule break in RPUK and its not even close 🙂

IAEdJXf.png

High quality roleplay is the main priority.
There are people that meet the standards and there are people that don't.

The best thing to do is to trust the system/admins to do their job and slowly filter out that ones that don't meet the standards

Back