What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Los Fuertes Cartel

Yea it is a nice prank,but it could possibly get you in trouble. Either way enjoy yourself I wasn't trying to patronize you.
i know ^^

if it goes else than meant to be (as he gets mad, you can easy just stay sorry and solve it)

so ye XD

I don't intend to catch you, that's what the bounty is for, so other people do it for me. :p

Officer Carl Robberts of the APD has been taken off the hit list as of his assassination at Kavala's Police checkpoint by cartel leader Mitch earlier this evening. Another unnamed officer was killed in an earlier assassination attempt at the checkpoint due to mistaken identity.

tbyKkvl.png

Viva Los Fuertes. We do not forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me that this bunch of 'Lost Farts' or whatever they call themselves, is exactly the kind of organisation that the cops should be cracking down on - and is! Exortion of innocent citizens, taking hostages from the community for cash, controlling the drug-trades and turning our children into crack addicts? Hell, if it was down to me, I'd have every motherfucking one of their heads on a pole outside the Kavala car-shop as a warning to others. But sadly, it isn't. I'm just an old cop doing my job.

Citizens, I urge you all. You may not love the APD, and you might think we are a poor defence against this kind of evil tide, but we're doing our best - and winning slowly. You can, I hope, see what kind of terroristic, self-interested madmen we're dealing with on a day-to-day basis, in the name of civic preservation. Only you can make a difference. Only you can help clean this island up and make it a safe home for you and your families.

If you so much as see any of these dirtbags (and live to tell the tale), call the APD immediately. Rewards will be paid for information leading to successful convictions or termination of these illegal gang-members. Anonymity guaranteed.

Someday a real rain will come and wash this scum off the streets.

Welcome to someday...

Trying to make a name for yourself in the police department I see, I can respect trying to get somewhere in the world Ed. However it would be in favor of your safety if you stayed at the donut shop with the rest of the APD instead of messing with real organizations.

Look at our mutual friend Carl Robberts, tells me "You wont catch me Mitch", then less than 24 hours later a bullet caught him.

See you on the streets Ed.

To protect and serve - that's my credo. What's yours?

My old life is nothing, compared to the safety and security of the citizens of Altis. If I have to put my bones in the ground in order to advance the welfare of the citizens, then I'm okay with that. Before they drop, be sure that some little part of your organisation will have been compromised in the process.

Remember... I was a rebel myself once, not so long ago. Back in the days when being a rebel meant actually standing for something. Something worthwhile. Sure, we all thought the cops were bent - and some of them probably were... but they're all gone now. It's a different force. Sure, we were shocked to discover that our rebel organisation was, in-part, funded by the State Government itself, for reasons we never truly knew. Is yours? Sure, some of the tales told about the cops in order to indoctrinate the newcomers to the CE Cardosa Rebel faction, turned out to be elaborate lies and fabricated pictures. Sure, Mr Cardosa himself - our glorious leader - skipped town with the vast majority of the faction's funds, and hasn't been seen since. He confessed as much to me himself, in person, at the gates of the Kavala police HQ, after his faction imploded, when Carl and I - the last surviving members of the faction, were left with nothing else to do but hand ourselves and our illegal weapons in, and face a long stretch in jail. As it turned out, we didn't get jail... we were woken up, and we realised that the streets were much better off being safeguarded by the boys in blue, than by the boys in brown.

For all that 'our' rebels were cop-hating, violent, drug-dealing insurgents, we still stood for one thing. The same thing I stand for now... the common good of the average, innocent citizen. We fought the police because we thought them oppressors - which I see now is not true. We fought in order to HELP the citizens, and to FREE them.

You? You fight to fill your own pockets, and to FEED off the citizens. Your organisation will die the death it deserves, soon enough. Whether by my hand or not, whether at the cost of my life or not, matters not. But it will die. The snake cannot eat its own tail and live.

You say: "See you on the streets, Ed" to which I say: "Not if I see you first, Mitch!"

Not really as the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law while a cop is someone who upholds the law its an oxymoronic statement (Basically not true)

I'm not calling you a moron, I'm saying that the statement you made is oxymoronic

Oh, so you're calling me stupid now? Well pal, you can put your dictionary away cause the definition is far from the reality.

For the last time I'm not saying your stupid just that your statement is an oxymoron the word moron has nothing to do with it, the definition of oxymoron is a falacy

Back