What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Los Fuertes Cartel

Mitch

Los Fuertes
"The Strong"
 ​
eAg1Jf0.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________​

The Los Fuertes Drug Cartel

The Los Fuertes drug cartel, originally based out of Athira, is a syndicate of like minded individuals all with the end goal to accumulate power and wealth through control of the drug trade on the island of Altis.

The cartel became official on the 23/03/2014 during the planning stages of an assault on the Federal Reserve by a group of drug runners, the robbery ultimately failed due to do a large airborne assault by well equipped members of the Altis Police Department, leaving 5 cartel members dead and the cartel leader arrested and sent to jail.

This event is seen as the point in which the Los Fuertes cartel and its members became truly united to oppose all law enforcement and impose itself as the ultimate controller of the drug trade through use of force and taxation.

The people of Altis, civilian or otherwise, should at all times respect all members of LF and pay all taxes demanded by its members, we will never rob or kill anyone who pays, we will kill anyone who disrespects us or refuses to pay. We always RP and always expect everyone we meet to RP too.

27/03/2014: The Los Fuertes cartel currently seeks retribution for the killing of its member and the arrest of its leader by the APD on the 23rd March. We are strong, well equipped, numerous and driven. We have not forgotten, we know where you live.

___________________________________________________________________________________________​

Current Bounties
 ​
800k - Wilco [APD] - Wanted ALIVE
For the murder of 5 cartel members
 ​
500k - Carl Robberts [APD]
For a drug bust near Athira
[Assassinated 01/04/2014]​

(Note: All ALIVE bounties can be redeemed by bringing the person alive to the current cartel leader when he is on the server.)
 ​

We are highly selective about our membership, we are all friends of many years, do not contact us for membership, if we like your attitude and demeanor on the server then it is likely we will contact you to extend an invitation.

Leader
[L.F] Mitch
 ​
Members
[L.F] Nevins
[L.F] Kats
[L.F] Falcon
[L.F] Brand
[L.F] Vengur
[L.F] Greyfox
[L.F] Steven
[L.F] Jerry
[L.F] Jin

Last edited by a moderator:
Los Fuertes
"The Strong"

The Los Fuertes Drug Cartel

The Los Fuertes drug cartel, originally based out of Athira, is a syndicate of like minded individuals all with the end goal to fully control the island of Altis.

The cartel became official on the 23/03/2014 during the planning stages of an assault on the Federal Reserve by a group of drug runners, the robbery ultimately failed due to do a large airborne assault by well equipped members of the Altis Police Department, leaving 5 cartel members dead and the cartel leader arrested and sent to jail.

This event is seen as the point in which the Los Fuertes cartel and its members became truly united to oppose all law enforcement and impose ultimate control of the population through force.

The population of Altis, civilian or otherwise, should at all times respect all members of LF and pay all taxes demanded by its members, we will never rob or kill anyone who pays, we will kill anyone who disrespects us or refuses to pay. We always RP and always expect everyone we meet to RP too.

27/03/2014: The Los Fuertes cartel currently seeks retribution for the killing of its member and the arrest of its leader by the APD on the 23rd March. We are strong, well equipped, numerous and driven. We have not forgotten, we know where you live.

Current Bounties
 ​
800k - Wilco [APD] - Wanted ALIVE
For the murder of 5 cartel members
 ​
500k - Carl Robberts [APD] - Wanted ALIVE
For a drug bust near Athira

(Note: All ALIVE bounties can be redeemed by bringing the person alive to the current cartel leader when he is on the server.)
 ​

We are highly selective about our membership, we are all friends of many years, do not contact us for membership, if we like your attitude and demeanor on the server then it is likely we will contact you to extend an invitation.

Leader
[L.F] Mitch
 ​
Members
[L.F] Nevins
[L.F] Kats
[L.F] Falcon
[L.F] Jerry
[L.F] Brand
[L.F] Vengur
[L.F] Greyfox
[L.F] Jin

LMFAO

Welcome Mitch and your members. 

I hope you enjoy the server and keep up the good work, i will be looking foward to seeing you ingame :)

We now have some sexy ass emblem thanks to one of our members [L.F] Kats, much love to him and his amazing art skills.

ah they dont match my WMD^^

if forgot it here is an example:

atomic_rainboom_by_skyrings-d4d0i1c.jpg

so cartel be warned and dont make me do it! XD

(just for notice this is called a: Sonic Rain Nuke)

Last edited by a moderator:
and how exactly did you plan to  bring them " alive "?

this is not "another game mod / not saying the name b/c of rules " where you can actually kidnapp ppl, put them in trunk and drive them somewhere.

we have tried kidnapping ppl a few times, it all ends up with " no i am not getting into the car, just shoot me "..

even cops acted like that..

and how exactly did you plan to  bring them " alive "?

this is not "another game mod / not saying the name b/c of rules " where you can actually kidnapp ppl, put them in trunk and drive them somewhere.

we have tried kidnapping ppl a few times, it all ends up with " no i am not getting into the car, just shoot me "..

even cops acted like that..
Seems to me you wasn't intimidating enough..

Ravosk... You scare me.
NP mate thats 1 of my many jobs ^^

got many others if wanna hear them all you just forum pm me ^^

oh ye btw i can aswell be very....... well lets say........in sneaky suprises^^

like once had 2 guys at a atm sneaked from behind on them and when stood right behind them i yelled very loud open fire.

they dint know how fast they had to run ^^

later came back and told me i sacred them really hard XD

Well not really,but irl would be more evil.
more evil? rlly?

i would more call it pranking someone?

you scare your friends aswell sometimes to prank them right?

makes that you  not evil aswell than? 

(other words im not evil i just prank them by scare them a bit, as they always can laugh about it afterwards ^^)

Yea it is a nice prank,but it could possibly get you in trouble. Either way enjoy yourself I wasn't trying to patronize you.

Back