What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The irony...

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
So i recently joined UNMC with an RP story regarding the last Peach Tree sitting in UNMC lands and i asked to join their ranks to protect the last peach tree and so on on.. only to log in to patrol the checkpoint and to my horror see this in the distance....

THEN WHY DID I JOIN UNMC?! 

How do i leave?! 

@DainMK

29CD937EA63E8A9DC989A3B697977153FE7BFA0B

It's a sign... the peaches don't want you anymore..

latest

Oh no, the Peach trees, how horrible.. ..And how odd.. Who would do such a thing?...

Before you say it, I have an alibi - you know I have been off the island, and even my powers do not stretch that far, or I'd have just done this a long time ago.

Good job guarding your tree all-powerful@PeachMaster. Good job.

You know peaches are outlawed in UNMC? It's apples all the way

Oh no, the Peach trees, how horrible.. ..And how odd.. Who would do such a thing?...

Before you say it, I have an alibi - you know I have been off the island, and even my powers do not stretch that far, or I'd have just done this a long time ago.

Good job guarding your tree all-powerful@PeachMaster. Good job.
Maybe just maybe it was my army of potatoes.... 

You know once you're the King of the Hobo's and Potato King everything can be achieved....

Noone is safe... @PeachMaster

EDIT = 

I also have acces to the holy sands underground system muahahaha

It was dug years ago by the one and only @Pope Chris...

But he is with you so we take revenge for stealing our Pope

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just maybe it was my army of potatoes.... 

You know once you're the King of the Hobo's and Potato King everything can be achieved....

Noone is safe...

EDIT = 

I also have acces to the holy sands underground system muahahaha

It was dug years ago by the one and only @Pope Chris...

But he is with you so we take revenge for stealing our Pope
I'm sorry, Potato King? I'm afraid that is getting a little too close to the 'Apple King' brand. 

May I suggest several alternatives to ensure my legal team do not have to involve themselves? (Obviously we will have to avoid the 'Master' and 'Preacher' brands also; the wrath of the PeachMaster is far worse than a cease and desist from my lawyer)

Here are some off the top of my head..

The Potato Tsar

The Potato Pimp

The Prince of Potatoes (Although this is still uncomfortably close to my own moniker)

The Potato Pope

The Potato Paladin

The Potato Patriarch (My favourite)

Ever since the potato fields arrived on Altis, I knew someone would rise up to lead it's people to glory. It seems you have taken it upon yourself to fulfill this role. I suggest you ensure personal responsibility of where you followers are guided. One wrong decision by you or your people and the name of the Great Potato Patriarch could forever be soiled

I'm sorry, Potato King? I'm afraid that is getting a little too close to the 'Apple King' brand. 

May I suggest several alternatives to ensure my legal team do not have to involve themselves? (Obviously we will have to avoid the 'Master' and 'Preacher' brands also; the wrath of the PeachMaster is far worse than a cease and desist from my lawyer)

Here are some off the top of my head..

The Potato Tsar

The Potato Pimp

The Prince of Potatoes (Although this is still uncomfortably close to my own moniker)

The Potato Pope

The Potato Paladin

The Potato Patriarch (My favourite)

Ever since the potato fields arrived on Altis, I knew someone would rise up to lead it's people to glory. It seems you have taken it upon yourself to fulfill this role. I suggest you ensure personal responsibility of where you followers are guided. One wrong decision by you or your people and the name of the Great Potato Patriarch could forever be soiled
The Potato Patriarch Will be my new Title

I don't want your legal team to sue my potatoes, they are still spuds

Fantastic, then it is settled! I hope you don't feel that I am stepping on your 'toes!.

So by my count we now have: One Apple King, one PeachMaster, and now the Potato Patriarch... I eagerly await the arrival of Tanoa, and the new agriculture it will bring to our community!

P.S. @SPC Miller I couldn't help but notice you do not capitalise your potatoes 'P', is this a hobo thing or would you like to elevate to proper noun status like Peachums and I?

Fantastic, then it is settled! I hope you don't feel that I am stepping on your 'toes!.

So by my count we now have: One Apple King, one PeachMaster, and now the Potato Patriarch... I eagerly await the arrival of Tanoa, and the new agriculture it will bring to our community!

P.S. @SPC Miller I couldn't help but notice you do not capitalise your potatoes 'P', is this a hobo thing or would you like to elevate to proper noun status like Peachums and I?
I will take the second option, Apple King...

I don't like peaches! ;)
Then you like either like Potatoes or Apples

Back