What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The FriendlyFireGuy "Talk it out policy" is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly your focus was doing as you were told like the police always do *sarcasm

getting killed and having a good old cry about it on the forum about how life is so unfair.

Alright BG, stick a fork in it, it's done.

Your RP is amazing. You never bend / break a rule. You didn't shoot a cop within 3 seconds of telling us the hostage will die if we don't stop shooting and I have no idea what RP is.

Clearly, I am misguided and uneducated (and a child as superhitman puts it).

clearly your focus was doing as you were told like the police always do *sarcasm

getting killed and having a good old cry about it on the forum about how life is so unfair.
You really know nothing about me. Look around, see how often I cry about "how life is so unfair".

The fact is, people like you are toxic. For this community, for this game, your lack of understanding of RP and respect for other players is clear, people like you come and go all the time, it's a circle of life. Yet, I am still here.

For now at least :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BG Superhitmandan: Consider this a warning: Do not make issues personal on the forum and do not direct insults at other forum users. 

Debate and disagree; fine. But leveling insults because you don't agree just makes you look silly. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but making it personal is not cool.

Alright BG, stick a fork in it, it's done.

Your RP is amazing. You never bend / break a rule. You didn't shoot a cop within 3 seconds of telling us the hostage will die if we don't stop shooting and I have no idea what RP is.

Clearly, I am misguided and uneducated (and a child as superhitman puts it).
Removed: a couple of choice words i take back...

this post im just paying no attention to ***because of your*** sarcastic responding

You really no nothing about me. Look around, see how often I cry about "how life is so unfair".

The fact is, people like you are toxic. For this community, for this game, your lack of understanding of RP is clear, people like you come and go all the time, it's a circle of life. Yet, I am still here.

For now at least :)
i dont presume we are fantastic perfect players, we do wrong, members have been banned and had to be unbanned, but overall we follow the rules best we can, clearly you have some deep issue since your regard for us is that we are toxic and players like us come and go, the fact of the matter is, we roleplayed and killed police and your having a tantrum about it.

if my lack of rp is so clear?, you post up the evidence you have to support that.

ive only been on this server since the end of october and i thoroughly enjoy it, what tears it down is when you get people like you who just cant accept a fair game. theres got to be something bad about it.

there are times my rp slips up and i have borderlined offences (unintentionally) but i try to keep to the rules that are in place and i take it seriously the fact it is a serious roleplay community.

if i get banned for something i would sure learn my lesson for any bannable things i did to cause it, in this scenario of your *report a clan* thread no rules were broken no matter how you think they have been.

@Reverend apologies for that, i dont mean to make it personal but with respect, this whole thread seems and feels personal against me and the members of my clan.

what tears it down is when you get people like you who just cant accept a fair game. theres got to be something bad about it.
MFW you say FFGuy, one of the fairest guys in the entire community cannot accept a fair game, when through his entire time in this community he has been neutral, level-headed and always responsive to any problem that he has had with someone. And now that he flips his lid, you go off on one and attempt to insult him in a stupid way, oh jesus christ the absolute dumbfoundedness, and you say you were in this community since the end of October? Oh my.

85048659.jpg

MFW you say FFGuy, one of the fairest guys in the entire community cannot accept a fair game, when through his entire time in this community he has been neutral, level-headed and always responsive to any problem that he has had with someone. And now that he flips his lid, you go off on one and attempt to insult him in a stupid way, oh jesus christ the absolute dumbfoundedness, and you say you were in this community since the end of October? Oh my.

85048659.jpg
i have had a go about the fact he has flipped his lid and using my clan as the cause for it.

You said this whole thread is about you (before your edit)

Let's examine that...my initial post contained 140 words. BG featured as 1 word.

Technically my post is 0.7142857142857143% about BG.

That's an ACTUAL fact.

the admin will see that it was edited and see what it was changed from so they will see i did not directly call you one, that i infact said you were acting like one, different meanings.

im not flattering myself over this, it is a fact that you have flipped a lid, which i can understand but used BG as the igniter in is, otherwise you would not have directly linked us in your first post.

frankly im too tired to argue about this. im going to leave it here as this could be a scenario which is never ending so ill call it quits here.

@Reverend , if you feel you need to give me a warning point (i hope you dont) but if you do ill understand and, apologies.

FFguy, im sorry you feel so begrudged and annoyed about what happened in athira tonight. i thought it went fine rp wise for a firefight with the police, you clearly have other views on it, and we can bicker and chuck snide comments at each other all night but it will not get us anywhere

i apologise for saying you were acting like a dick, i hope you do not leave this feeling a personal grudge as that will get nobody nowhere in the long run of things, i hope to be on here for some time to come, as im sure you do to, so it would be better if this was left on a civil note.

the admin will see that it was edited and see what it was changed from so they will see i did not directly call you one, that i infact said you were acting like one, different meanings.

im not flattering myself over this, it is a fact that you have flipped a lid, which i can understand but used BG as the igniter in is, otherwise you would not have directly linked us in your first post.

frankly im too tired to argue about this. im going to leave it here as this could be a scenario which is never ending so ill call it quits here.

@Reverend , if you feel you need to give me a warning point (i hope you dont) but if you do ill understand and, apologies.

FFguy, im sorry you feel so begrudged and annoyed about what happened in athira tonight. i thought it went fine rp wise for a firefight with the police, you clearly have other views on it, and we can bicker and chuck snide comments at each other all night but it will not get us anywhere

i apologise for saying you were acting like a dick, i hope you do not leave this feeling a personal grudge as that will get nobody nowhere in the long run of things, i hope to be on here for some time to come, as im sure you do to, so it would be better if this was left on a civil note.
Yeah...it's never been personal (for me).

You're just part of a bigger problem. Frankly.

No hard feelings. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back