What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The FriendlyFireGuy "Talk it out policy" is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, if you have an issue with how that went down then report me for it because i broke no rules when i killed you, you were being awkward, said "im talking to you, who do you think i was talking to idiot"

so i told you to count down and killed you, you call that bad roleplay?, i call that roleplay to how the situation went when i am an armed rebel and your being gobby to a captor

i had a fantastic roleplay experience with you and 2 other officers at the donater store earlier this evening,  post a video if you feel we broke rules then, you tell me that in your experience we are bad roleplayers, when the police can be equally bad,

i admit i was being awkward with an officer after that gun fight when he shot me from the police station to the garage and arrested me for having a firearm, he then told me to take of the backpack, i was being awkward and then decided you know what? ill roleplay this a bit,

i said i had a bomb in the back pack and he crushed that by saying go on then, blow it up........ im waiting i dont see any explosions.... completely ripped that roleplay scenario up.

from all the posts in this damn thread it sure seems like BG are being singled out. its a joke, ive had some great roleplay experiences with other clans, members of the police and NHS, yet every time something goes down like tonights events, we are all of a sudden, shit role players, rule breakers. this is beyond a joke.
Mate, earlier on, myself and several cops including DSGT spunky had a good laugh with you. Great RP. I'm not saying you can't do it, in fact, I really don't care.

BUT, im just saying, when I complied with you, you killed me (two guys shot at a cop who posed no threat).

No report here, just saying, and you'll recall, i messaged you on TS, you were very nice about it, I was grateful you answered me, but given the current climate of reporting, that's the last time I'm making the effort.

Just a heads up about my involvement here.

I had literally just spawned in and heard that a couple of allies had been gunned down.

I had no idea you were attempting to take someone hostage or making them surrender.

Genuinely sorry I shot someone like that. 

Come speak to me if you have an issue.
So therefore we did not open fire into the blue zone witch i don't remember anyone doing, but if they had it would not be open firing as it would of been a retaliation, the only issue i have is @FriendlyFireGuy thought we open fired into the bluezone .

So therefore we did not open fire into the blue zone witch i don't remember anyone doing, but if they had it would not be open firing as it would of been a retaliation, the only issue i have is @FriendlyFireGuy thought we open fired into the bluezone .
Fair enough. OK i'm sorry...

In future when you say "don't shoot or we'll kill the hostage" I'll avoid my own death by shooting you then. That should clear things up nicely.

I was 200m from that point with my gun not even pointing anywhere near you! Yet I die.

Fucking marvelous job chaps, well fucking done!

Sadly I wasn't streaming, and i'm kicking myself, Lucky you I guess.
frankly fireguy, your being nice and childish.. there was no need to start dragging us through the dirt just because you have had a cry and a tantrum over being killed during a firefight between the police (that also includes you ), regardless of whether you had your gun out or not, you had a police uniform, you were dropped as quick as any of the others, wasnt rdm as the situation had already been in motion for over 6 minutes.

i think this is a simple case of you being pissed off because you died and one of your officer colleague was banned from the server for breaking a server rule.

if you want to have an issue with a single individual you can direct your issues towards me, as it was me that put the killing bullets into you, my clan didnt do anything and you need to get a grip and act like a police officer who should be setting an example rather than acting like a silly little boy who has had his dummy taken away.

and just so you know, your saying you were killed 200m away from where the incident went down is not true, the same as im sure through the blur of my view you had a gun out.

frankly fireguy, your being nice and childish.. there was no need to start dragging us through the dirt just because you have had a cry and a tantrum over being killed during a firefight between the police (that also includes you ), regardless of whether you had your gun out or not, you had a police uniform, you were dropped as quick as any of the others, wasnt rdm as the situation had already been in motion for over 6 minutes.

i think this is a simple case of you being pissed off because you died and one of your officer colleague was banned from the server for breaking a server rule.

if you want to have an issue with a single individual you can direct your issues towards me, as it was me that put the killing bullets into you, my clan didnt do anything and you need to get a grip and act like a police officer who should be setting an example rather than acting like a silly little boy who has had his dummy taken away.
Yeah really, because it's the first time I've ever died. You're missing the bigger picture here.

I got revived anyway. This isn't about you, it's about me reporting every single infraction as often as possible rather than talk it out. Unfortunately, due to me being an idiot and not recording / streaming, you're sound. Next time i'll make sure i'm recording.

This isn't a post about you, it mentions you, but it's about the bigger picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww and I just finished masturbating before this thread, this drama is fap-worthy...

3607728_o.gif

Yeah really, because it's the first time I've ever died. You're missing the bigger picture here.

I got revived anyway. This isn't about you, it's about me reporting every single infraction as often as possible rather than talk it out. Unfortunately, due to me being an idiot and not recording / streaming, you're sound. Next time i'll make sure i'm recording.
you could have recorded with 1, 2 or 50 different views, streamed to 100 thousand people, wouldn't have made a difference, we would have been sound anyway because there were no rules broken from our side, or the polices side apart from the combat logger,

i think the manner of your reaction to the events of tonight and your attitude in responses are atrocious and i would expect that from a child having a tantrum, frankly i would have expected alot better from a senior officer of the police force, your behavior shows you shouldn't even be out of training.

I think your post is a server wide issue, we've all made shitty reports in the past. But this thirst everyone has to get people banned is becoming pathetic, you've got players trying to report people for the tiniest little slip ups. Things that could be solved within seconds on teamspeak, or even in game somehow. Then on the flip side, you see admins doing the same, they ban first and apologise later if they made a mistake. Even to long standing players this is happening, which again could be solved through communication. At the end of the day, we're all here to play a game and have fun. So why don't we grow the fuck up, stop trying to get people banned for tiny mistakes and play the game. Because this shit is killing the server right now. We might have a peak amount of players, but it's just been a shitfest of hobos and bad roleplay. Nothing like when I joined the server which is disappointing and I can't see it changing currently.

I think your post is a server wide issue, we've all made shitty reports in the past. But this thirst everyone has to get people banned is becoming pathetic, you've got players trying to report people for the tiniest little slip ups. Things that could be solved within seconds on teamspeak, or even in game somehow. Then on the flip side, you see admins doing the same, they ban first and apologise later if they made a mistake. Even to long standing players this is happening, which again could be solved through communication. At the end of the day, we're all here to play a game and have fun. So why don't we grow the fuck up, stop trying to get people banned for tiny mistakes and play the game. Because this shit is killing the server right now. We might have a peak amount of players, but it's just been a shitfest of hobos and bad roleplay. Nothing like when I joined the server which is disappointing and I can't see it changing currently.
Yep. Agreed.

But i'm done trying to talk. Ban, ban, ban. It's for the greater good. Apparently.

Yep. Agreed.

But i'm done trying to talk. Ban, ban, ban. It's for the greater good. Apparently.
i think a greater good thing would be for your rank to be taken back down to a pcso until you act your age and stop spitting your dummy out over rules that werent even broken, and roleplay that as much as you like to think didnt happen, did happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBnlvHjDL5s&feature=youtu.be

here you can see omligon telling you to put there hands on there head or they will be shot, they didn't comply so therefore got shot, after this event happened Edgar shot from the police hq witch allows retaliation to happen. I have the whole event recorded but my internet is shit and it would take me 30 mins to upload. But if i have to i will post it,  we roleplay to strict standards.

And you can clearly hear both me and spunky say something to you i said "can you say that again" and spunky can be heard saying "right we are listening" and then we get shot

i think a greater good thing would be for your rank to be taken back down to a pcso until you act your age and stop spitting your dummy out over rules that werent even broken, and roleplay that as much as you like to think didnt happen, did happen.
You'd like that wouldn't you?

Yep, you're still making this about you. Guilty conscience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, you're still making this about you. Guilty conscience?
that last post of mine wasnt about me... it was about how your rank should reflect your age and at this moment in time your acting like a child. you say this thread wasnt about me or my clan, yet in your opener you say, and i quote "I'm not going to waste my time talking to you on Teamspeak any longer. That goes for BG too after tonight. Sorry, we talked but rules are rules"

rules are rules implies we broke rules, which we did not, this is not a report a player more than it is your report a clan.

that last post of mine wasnt about me... it was about how your rank should reflect your age and at this moment in time your acting like a child. you say this thread wasnt about me or my clan, yet in your opener you say, and i quote "I'm not going to waste my time talking to you on Teamspeak any longer. That goes for BG too after tonight. Sorry, we talked but rules are rules"

rules are rules implies we broke rules, which we did not, this is not a report a player more than it is your report a clan.
You know best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back