What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

Yeah that's all good and everything congrats,however you attacked all of our bases at different times, just wait until we are a joined force with all 4 gangs attacking yours at once. Be ready and keep some energy drinks by your side as we could strike at any time :)

-Corporal Aiden (Barbaric Gaming)
Come on then we welcome it :)

This war will not end untill we receive a recorded formal surrender from the leaders of the enemy.

-BG- Superhitmandan​
-Gc- BlackJack or Cow​
-EXP- Dust​
-Fear- Hank​
-TSS- Simen or Elakin​
We will continue to attack your bases everyday untill we receive this surrender and we most receive all of your surrenders together, you started this war together you will end it together. 

​

This war will not end untill we receive a recorded formal surrender from the leaders of the enemy.

-BG- Superhitmandan​
-Gc- BlackJack or Cow​
-EXP- Dust​
-Fear- Hank​
-TSS- Simen or Elakin​
We will continue to attack your bases everyday untill we receive this surrender and we most receive all of your surrenders together, you started this war together you will end it together. 
Just a note, Hank is acting commander, but come the 8th of April Mattjamco will be back in charge. 

Haha, you sir have made enemies with the wrong people, from tonight I shall be joining BG and will enjoy this war a little to much haha.

Guys let's keep in mind that this is all fun and is still a game after everything. Keep it civil any issues/arguing out of game will result in moderator action upon involved.

Regards

ALUL Server Mentor

TS Moderator

Stealthee

Haha, you sir have made enemies with the wrong people, from tonight I shall be joining BG and will enjoy this war a little to much haha.

Guys let's keep in mind that this is all fun and is still a game after everything. Keep it civil any issues/arguing out of game will result in moderator action upon involved.

Regards

ALUL Server Mentor

TS Moderator

Stealthee
Just another person for us to kill ;) :p

You wont last that long...
From what i see, you're outnumbered >10 to 1 with all the people who are now looking for you, that doesn't even include the police that are just going to be bloody annoying in all of this, got to admire you still thinking you're gonna win, is it determination to waste every penny you have? or is it just stupidity?

Lt Hank

Fear Company 2IC

From what i see, you're outnumbered >10 to 1 with all the people who are now looking for you, that doesn't even include the police that are just going to be bloody annoying in all of this, got to admire you still thinking you're gonna win, is it determination to waste every penny you have? or is it just stupidity?

Lt Hank

Fear Company 2IC
1. "The Alliance" declares war on TKC

2. "The Allance" already gets shrecked

3. TKC searching "The Alliance"'s bases,nobody to be found

4. "The Alliance" is still cocky on the forums

1. "The Alliance" declares war on TKC

2. "The Allance" already gets shrecked

3. TKC searching "The Alliance"'s bases,nobody to be found

4. "The Alliance" is still cocky on the forums

The alliance has work, its a weekday

don't worry, we'll be around looking for you later..

Lt Hank

Fear Company 2IC

I'm just wondering, why does it take 4 gangs to beat one..is TKC 4 times bigger?  I honestly don't know since i don't play that often anymore.

I guess all the allied groups share hate for TKC but what for? Are they being mean to players? Roleplay reason?

Not taking sides, just like to know the story book before i watch the movie.

I think that the gangs should have their bases removed if they continue this alliance after the war even if it was meantion it was for gang vs gang only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just wondering, why does it take 4 gangs to beat one..is TKC 4 times bigger?  I honestly don't know since i don't play that often anymore.

I guess all the allied groups share hate for TKC but what for? Are they being mean to players?

Not taking sides, just like to know the story book before i watch the movie.

I think that the gangs should have their bases removed if they continue this alliance after the war even if it was meantion it was for gang vs gang only.
As you have seen in the posts above, TKC is not 4 times bigger but.... in the end of the day quality over quantity. 

PS: I don't know why it's 4v1 To be honest, one day after a fight with BG + GC V TKC this post was made, and it all started.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope people experience this war only ingame, i'm pretty sure some people will get mad at some points during the war and start insulting or doing bad deeds.

Let's hope not and good luck to everyone.

Back