What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

I will be pulling myself and the rest of Exiles Of Purgatory out of this due to winning the election for mayor.

I need to make Altis safer
NOT a war zone.

Signature: S. Dust Print name: Spectre Dust

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be pulling myself and the rest of Exiles Of Purgatory out of this due to winning the election for mayor.

I need to make Altis safer NOT a war zone.

Signature: S. Dust Print name: Spectre Dust

Sure. . . i don't see the word surrender in there anywhere.  Go ahead pull out of the "Alliance",  the mayor is just vulnerable to being

shot or kidnapped and roasted over the TKC campfire.  You guys started this war and now you're broke don't want to play in the

sandbox anymore. 

Sure. . . i don't see the word surrender in there anywhere.  Go ahead pull out of the "Alliance",  the mayor is just vulnerable to being

shot or kidnapped and roasted over the TKC campfire.  You guys started this war and now you're broke don't want to play in the

sandbox anymore. 
Just going to note this, you guys have killed me once and this was 'MY' decision to pull my guys out of the war and just saying my guys were asking why are we being took out of the war meaning they wanted to stay in it. Now so your EGO isn't destroyed I will say we 'surrender'.

I would just like to point out once again if you read the first page on this forums right at the start there is no alliance anymore

Glad this is over, we just tried to make it a bit of fun but it's clear to a lot of us now that some people just can't have fun in this game :)

I Superhitmandan

on behalf of Barbaric Gaming would like to surrender from this war, enough blood from my gang has been shed.

i cannot allow my men to pay the price for an alliance which has all but collapsed.

the only people i want to respond to this, and in which case is only to acknowledge Barbaric Gaming's withdrawal is @Stee and @RAMBEAU

Kind regards all

Last edited by a moderator:
I Superhitmandan

on behalf of Barbaric Gaming would like to surrender from this war, enough blood from my gang has been shed.

i cannot allow my men to pay the price for an alliance which has all but collapsed.

the only people i want to respond to this, and in which case is only to acknowledge Barbaric Gaming's withdrawal is @Stee and @RAMBEAU

Kind regards all
Good fight lads the rebel zone can be a bit more peaceful now. Just have to deal with Gc.

Back