What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you & Goodbye! JJE version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
With work, family / friends and my health taking all of my time. I have been caught by the biggest killer, real life!
Real life is definitely the biggest killer within roleplay communities and it’s upsetting to see you leave John. Family and friends will always take priority with everyone here and I hope you have an awesome Christmas/ New year! 

Ill always remember when you, @SI Ali Barber and the rest of the people who went on police holiday took me hostage for about 3 hours. Was definitely one of the best times I’ve had on this server. 

Stay safe and always remember everyone who got to know you will be happy to see you make a return! May it be three weeks or two years! Have a nice one bud! 

Much love, Dason Jetiri. 

Awh! Sad times, sorry to see you go John, stay safe and have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

Very sad to see. It's so sad to read when the long time members "growing up" 😉 Hope you'll be back from time to time at least.

bye john thanks for being there for me when I was going through hard times and thanks for the great time we had in the Athria PD. you were one the top Officers anyone could ask for. I hope everything is ok for you. 

love from 

Timmy 

😘 Thanks for the High quality police training cheif!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back