What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you & Goodbye! JJE version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Investor
Lifetime Donator
I think we can all safely say that I have been MIA since mid July and i was fairly absent  prior to then! 

I joined RPUK back in September 2014, well ALUK back then! I have seen so many faces come and go and know it is my time to depart. 

This community  has done alot for me over the years, I have had countless hours of fun, prating around in Athira, playing as a hobo and with the police, NHS & UNMC and being trusted as a member in the Forum Moderator, Member Support & Staff Team. I hope I have served it and you all well and all I can say is thank you 🙂   

Unfortunately I just don't have time at the moment to play games on a regular basis, I really wish I did! With work, family / friends and my health taking all of my time. I have been caught by the biggest killer, real life!

Hopefully one day I will be able to make a proper return and i am sure that I will still pop in from time to time! 

Thank you Management, Staff leads, Staff Team and everyone who has made my whole time here so great 

Extreme HOBO, Terrible Rebel, Ex CI, Ex Staff JohnJoeegan 

A very big member of this community leaves today!

JohnJoeEggman is as nice a guy on here as he is in real life! We will miss him and be waiting for his return one day!

Take care, Stay in touch via facebook and I hope you have a brilliant Xmas and new year!

I remember when I first met you, it has been very fun. I hope our paths will cross again. Bye.

I would react but reactions are gone again. 😞

Sad to hear that you're leaving. All the best of luck.

I’m sure you will return one day, all the best until then JohnJoeEggHead! 

Was a pleasure gaming with you 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye John! With Crumble gone and now you all the memories suddenly drift away 😪

Simen! 

I hope everything goes well for you pal, Laters 🙂
Cheers matey! 

A very big member of this community leaves today!

JohnJoeEggman is as nice a guy on here as he is in real life! We will miss him and be waiting for his return one day!

Take care, Stay in touch via facebook and I hope you have a brilliant Xmas and new year!
Thank you for the kind words Wilco! I definitely will be keeping in touch! Have a good Christmas and New year yourself! Thank you for all the work you do and continue to do for the community! 

Well that's not fun to here 😞
Not fun at all 😞It's been  blast tho! 

I’m sure you will return one day, all the best until then JohnJoeEggHead! 

Was a pleasure gaming with you 🙂
Thank you mate! Still better at koth than you. All the best 

Sorry to see you go mate. Will hope you return when you get enough time! Take care Eggman xoxo
Thank you mate! Take care, thanks for the laughs! 

Bye John! With Crumble gone and now you all the memories suddenly drift away 😪
Bye Saul! Thank you for the good times 😭

Bye @JohnJoeegan thnx for every thing you have done for this community.

Best of luck on your future life and dont be a stranger.

Absolute shame to lose you JJE, A Legend in this community. Miss all the banta back in the staff team, but as everyone has said. Don't be a stranger.

Take care in the future. 

Just popped by to wish you well John. We've had some great times mate. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back