What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star Citizens! - Anyone here?

Anyone have a link / info about the Star Citizen joystick?

ALL THE FUCKING SALES RIGHT NOW. I WANT THE MERCHANT MAN BUT I CANT FUCKING AFFORD IT

looks like its gonna be good looking game.. BUT.. 

Pay real money for ships, credits, upgrades etc just scares me off.. Gonna be pay to be good game..

Got myself a constellation taurus, but I'm waiting for the free-roam update then it will get beast. 

VAT tax added is gonna screw some people over if their familiar with old prices.
Yup. 2 of my friends were gonna buy the game. 1 bought it on last day of sales, the other was planning to buy next week with the vouchers we are buying him (His birthday) but now he can't afford the ship he wanted. I'm in a small contest to win a Redeemer which ill give to him

looks like its gonna be good looking game.. BUT.. 

Pay real money for ships, credits, upgrades etc just scares me off.. Gonna be pay to be good game..
Common misconception. Just because you have a bigger ship than the next person doesn't mean that you can fly it properly. The bigger the ship, the more people you need to crew it. Once it comes out, you won't be able to buy any more ships either: everything you can buy now you can buy in game, along with several dozen other ships you can't get right now!

I'm looking forward to the couple of hundred rich kids who are going to complain that they can't play properly after they paid thousands of dollars.... *sigh*

But anyway: I've got a couple of big ships because I'm supporting what Chris Roberts is doing, as well as he fact that my organisation can use them very well as a crew. I know a lot of people have complained about it, but I don't personally see any issue considering that they don't have a publisher.

Over 100 million raised now truly amazing :O and considering how open they are with what they are doing even if some of it is marketing fluff :p

still can't wait for it....though i fear i may have to heavily upgrade both hardware and accessories (looking at you track ir/vr)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Cheeky little plug but if you want to sign up use my referal code we both get benefits: STAR-GZH5-L6S7

Over 100 million raised now truly amazing :O and considering how open they are with what they are doing even if some of it is marketing fluff :p

still can't wait for it....though i fear i may have to heavily upgrade both hardware and accessories (looking at you track ir/vr)

The benefits are so OP in my opinion xD. 

Do we have to buy Squadron 42 if it says it comes in our package btw?

The benefits are so OP in my opinion xD. 

Do we have to buy Squadron 42 if it says it comes in our package btw?
i think you get full access to it unless it's changed but i can't find it anywhere in my rsi i splashed ( rather small compared to others) for the avenger but ive been subscribed for 19months and its £455 ive spent :O didn't realise so much ha but somewhere my name will be in the game!

Bought it a long time ago, I watched the trailer they released a few days ago though and it just looked like Elite Dangerous which put me off a little bit... 

Back