What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star Citizens! - Anyone here?

Chris Roberts wants SC to be the best possible game ever, so the better your computer, the better your graphical experience. See below for minimum recommended specs.

Copy and pasted from the RSI downloads page.

WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ARENA COMMANDER?

Windows 7 or Windows 8
DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB VideoRAM
Quad core CPU
8GB Memory
Keep in mind that these are estimated system requirements and may change for the final release of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
for  optimal game play at higher graphics the RSI forums are knocking these specs around

"New Haswell i7 arround the 4770k
16GB RAM @1600MHZ
GTX 680 or better
SSD hard drive"

The Iron Bank will be offering smuggling and fencing services for those of questionable repute, such as yourself :p
Smuggling according to a poll I saw a ways back will actually be one of the most profitable ways to make money in the game. Why you might ask? Because in the poll only 2% of players said they would be focused on smuggling and with Star Citizen's dynamic economy there will always be a high profit as a result due to demand.

Right change of plans, I'm gonna do piracy + smuggling and gonna get a constellation :) Or should I get any different one?

Benefit of the Iron Bank is that we are a legitimate company on the face of things, but support things like smuggling on the side. The two aren't linked, but having a large company's backing is very useful.

would you say then that  "the Iron Bank will have its due"

Last edited:
Right change of plans, I'm gonna do piracy + smuggling and gonna get a constellation :) Or should I get any different one?
Alot of ships can be refitted for different roles. Most of the time you can use whatever you want,unless it's a small fighter since they have very little physical upgrade room.

If you really only have a 8 euro difference between your Freelancer MAX and a Connie Taurus then do it. The Max has 280 freight units and the Taurus has 1900. That's almost 7 times the freight capacity.

Alot of ships can be refitted for different roles. Most of the time you can use whatever you want,unless it's a small fighter since they have very little physical upgrade room.

If you really only have a 8 euro difference between your Freelancer MAX and a Connie Taurus then do it. The Max has 280 freight units and the Taurus has 1900. That's almost 7 times the freight capacity.
oh holy cow I didn't even notice, I will definetly do the upgarde but that means that I have to buy all the pre-alpha packs again right?

oh holy cow I didn't even notice, I will definetly do the upgarde but that means that I have to buy all the pre-alpha packs again right?
You would be liquidating the package since there is no cross chasis upgrade for it so yes you would lose it. A module pass is 4 euros though. I'd look at the extras you have with your package and decide whether you want to keep them or upgrade to a Connie Taurus with a module pass at 12 more euros.

You would be liquidating the package since there is no cross chasis upgrade for it so yes you would lose it. A module pass is 4 euros though. I'd look at the extras you have with your package and decide whether you want to keep them or upgrade to a Connie Taurus with a module pass at 12 more euros.
Alternatively, you could ask the RSI support to transfer it across. They tend to be quite nice with things like that.

Alternatively, you could ask the RSI support to transfer it across. They tend to be quite nice with things like that.
That's true,their customer support are very kind. I read a guy was allowed to pay in installments on a large package,which surprised me.

One of my older fleet videos that I made while I was in ACES Org before I joined Imperium ...

​
OR​
 ​

@IceZaroth, you and I need to have a discussion about ships, my friend. What have you got?

EDIT: You joined Imperium? Wow .... brave .....

Every ship ever made or coming including Idris-P , Idris-M and Javelin Destroyer.

My Idris-M is up for sale for a INSANE price on Imperiums Forum ... $7500 ... http://puu.sh/dUGtJ/c5f8acbb29.jpg
Nice profit right there.

Why did you join Imperium? I've not really heard much good about them, and they've been pretty negative towards me personally.

Back