What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

sgt. Joe & Amir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus 50k for license. But honestly, I don't even care anymore. it was more so about the principle at this stage and how sgt.Joe was being ratty and calling me a liar.
you do keep your license after death so as far as I know 30k gun + like 5-10k clothes lol. I'm just saying I watched the video and I see that both of you are over reacting because the guy who sent you to jail without roleplay (Amir) is actually already banned. I'm also surprised that you Sgt joe have nearly 16m in your bank account but you just can't compensate the poor guy 50k? Even if it wasn't you sending him to jail, you should just apologize for the misunderstanding and give him 50k back man.

I don't think that anyone needs to get banned here. Just some hugs and an apology can fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:
you do keep your license after death so as far as I know 30k gun + like 5-10k clothes lol. I'm just saying I watched the video and I see that both of you are over reacting because the guy who sent you to jail without roleplay (Amir) is actually already banned. I'm also surprised that you Sgt joe have nearly 16m in your bank account but you just can't compensate the poor guy 50k? Even if it wasn't you sending him to jail, you should just apologize for the misunderstanding and give him 50k back man.

I don't think that anyone needs to get banned here. Just some hugs and an apology can fix this.
In case you're wondering, it's not about the 50k. It's about the fact that he immediately called me a lier, threatened to get me banned for what Amir did and tried to make it sound like I'm trying to hide my mistakes.

I'm not trying to hide or escape from anything. If he had just simply and quietly asked for a refund, I'd have given him 100k. But instead he kept disrespecting me and threatening me.

"I've heard bad things about Joe in particular before." I've never been reported before, this is the first time I get actually get reported and the funny part is that it's for something Amir did, not me.

I can still forgive him if he apologizes for the language he used against me after the video, and I'd also give some refund for what this Amir troll did to him.

Great idea, I'll go get the lube :-D
No homo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you're wondering, it's not about the 50k. It's about the fact that he immediately called me a lier, threatened to get me banned for what Amir did and tried to make it sound like I'm trying to hide my mistakes.

I'm not trying to hide or escape from anything. If he had just simply and quietly asked for a refund, I'd have given him 100k. But instead he kept disrespecting me and threatening me.

"I've heard bad things about Joe in particular before." I've never been reported before, this is the first time I get actually get reported and the funny part is that it's for something Amir did, not me.

I can still forgive him if he apologizes for the language he used against me after the video, and I'd also give some refund for what this Amir troll did to him.
Look, This is a shit throwing contests at this stage and I'm bigger than this so I'm just gonna walk away at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back