What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Salty says goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add some kroketten to that?
:eek: Kroketbroodjes are always broken in the box :( Hence why I don't like them, but if they are not broken they are actually pretty delicious. But they are always broken when I have to bake them :/

But some kroketbroodjes are also not a bad idea, @Salty. You can come and buy them at Jumbo in Assen :p I work in one of them there, so I'll await your visit :D

@SaltyI have been on this server for soon about a year i remember a guy called miller in the police force that roleplay good and then one day he was goon never expected it to be you XD 

@SaltyI have been on this server for soon about a year i remember a guy called miller in the police force that roleplay good and then one day he was goon never expected it to be you XD //twemoji.maxcdn.com/36x36/1f61b.png
Thats really good to hear , but yeah i was there but i renamed myself :)

see ya bud, am gonna miss you!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
On 3/5/2016 at 9:51 AM, Dutchyy said:

see ya bud, am gonna miss you!!

I'll be back my friend <3

Goodbye Friend will miss you <3

Goodbye Salty very limited interactions with you but I do remember you were a decent person and that's what counts in my book. Have a good one and good luck in your next adventure.

3 hours ago, Kral said:

i was looking over whole youtube to fins that clip and put it in my goodbye video , that was one of the ebst RP moments of my time here

Also the most fasted escalated love story there ever was and will be

Last edited by a moderator:
@Salty, you have absolutely lived up by your name!
You may not remember the situations we're been in, but I sure as hell do!
From I ever started as a CSO awhile back, leading the STF group, to becoming a police officer again,
we have encountered a few times, you have quality RP in whatever you do, and it will be missed! Take care man, stay safe!

@Salty, you have absolutely lived up by your name!
You may not remember the situations we're been in, but I sure as hell do!
From I ever started as a CSO awhile back, leading the STF group, to becoming a police officer again,
we have encountered a few times, you have quality RP in whatever you do, and it will be missed! Take care man, stay safe!
Thanks man!

I haven't seen you ever before but this video gave me some feeling man. Hope to see you again in six months would love to talk and play on day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back