What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Salty says goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
Goodbye everyone ,

Yesterday supposed to be my 1 year anniversary , sadly i didnt make it...​

I'll be telling my story about how it all started and how it ended... (This story is from 6 months ago) :​

So my story starts about 5/6 months ago , i've been like any other player on the server been a hobo for the most of the time doing apples or cider.
I started as a Officer and been one for a while aswell after that made myself alot of "TRG Gangs" and ended up rejoining again. ​

After a while i got into EXP which alot of "Vets" will know , since its been a few months since those where around , ended up being rooted out by the Altis goverment.​

Spent the time being a Lone Wolf and spent sometime at diffrent gangs.​

Then again i joined the Police and decided : "I'm gonna stay here until i drop dead". Also that story ended quickly.​

That brings us where we are now , [TI] Salty , the saltiest rebel of Altis if it involves losing gear or money.​

​

I must say i've spent over 2000 hours now on this server and not a single hour was dull , i've made alot of friends and foes but in the end this is a community to bring us together and still i'm thankfull to everyone giving me a good time on the server and being the best community i've ever been part of.​

​

I also made a video to show you where i started , and some really good memories i had !

All of the screenshots are from March/April.

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

I dont have anyone special to thank since i want to thank everyone , ofcourse there are alot of special members who made my time the best.​

Sadly i think none of them would remember me , but thanks to everyone even the ones i was not besties with <3​

​

My unban got denied , which is sad but i have done something which was unacceptable and i respect the staff team and hope they keep up the good work!​

​

Again thanks for everything and remember lads #RPEverything!​

​

Salty​

​

​

​

​

Damn :(

Definetely had some good times with you buddy, even if they did involve TKC kicking TI's ass for a couple hours each restart.. ;)

Good luck with whatever you do next mate.

-DeFrag

This is very upsetting to see Salty! 

Please try in 6 months!

Good luck on whatever you do!

Laters!

I still remember the time when we were lowly ranks in academy @Salty. Also the TI/TKC vs LOV battle was great banter.

Cya in 6 months!

See you in 6 months buddy, be sure to send me some more rapping videos! Here's one of the best ones for the guys who may not of seen it already!​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

love fetty xoxo​

This is very upsetting to see Salty! 

Please try in 6 months!

Good luck on whatever you do!

Laters!

I still remember the time when we were lowly ranks in academy @Salty. Also the TI/TKC vs LOV battle was great banter.

Cya in 6 months!

Damn :(

Definetely had some good times with you buddy, even if they did involve TKC kicking TI's ass for a couple hours each restart.. ;)

Good luck with whatever you do next mate.

-DeFrag
Thanks guys , i really hope ill get back , its a long wait but its gonna be worth it!

I', counting the days !

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​

I dont have anyone special to thank since i want to thank everyone , ofcourse there are alot of special members who made my time the best.​

Sadly i think none of them would remember me , but thanks to everyone even the ones i was not besties with <3​
Ow? So I just mean nothing to you? Is that how it is now :p

Sad to see you go, take care and perhaps return one day :D

It's Sad to see you go mate, I hope to see you un-banned when possible as you were a pleasure to be around!  :Crying2:

-Vixxy 

Even though you are a complete moron you shouldn't be perma banned, bloody stupid.

Good bye Salty! Wlecome back in 6 months eh? Anyways have fun wherever you go! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back