What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

I would love to see a couple more rules being added for Gangs to try and fix a problem that I think is a big one in the community currently..

I think the below rules would benefit everyone on the Community.
1 - Everyone, including rebels must value their life at all times.
2 - Gangs should be limited to 12 Gang members on each server at one given time, this way it makes it more fair for other groups with lower numbers, including police, etc.
3 - 3 v 1 Rule, anyone who is at a disadvantage and surrounded at gun point 3v1 should have to surrender and value their life, it does not make sense that someone who is out numbered by more than 3 people should decide to die and attempt to gun everyone down instead of role playing the situation out.
4 - The Initiation rule seems very very strict and should maybe be relaxed a little? For example, in a situation where someone is robbing your vehicle and is able to get the keys and start driving off, why should you have to chase after him in order to initiate on his tires? If he drives away in your vehicle, you should be allowed to at least shoot his tires without chasing him for 3 hours in order to initiate..

Adding in these rules and adjusting others in my opinion will encourage all groups to roleplay more instead of thinking that they have 20 members, they are unstoppable and go for the gunfight every time..

Everyone member should value their life in game, once again adding more roleplay situations to the game, this will also be encouraged by the 3 v 1 rule.

This is simply my opinion, I'm not looking for disrespect from anyone or unhelpful comments in reply.
+1, clearly said.

I would love to see a couple more rules being added for Gangs to try and fix a problem that I think is a big one in the community currently..

I think the below rules would benefit everyone on the Community.
1 - Everyone, including rebels must value their life at all times.
2 - Gangs should be limited to 12 Gang members on each server at one given time, this way it makes it more fair for other groups with lower numbers, including police, etc.
3 - 3 v 1 Rule, anyone who is at a disadvantage and surrounded at gun point 3v1 should have to surrender and value their life, it does not make sense that someone who is out numbered by more than 3 people should decide to die and attempt to gun everyone down instead of role playing the situation out.
4 - The Initiation rule seems very very strict and should maybe be relaxed a little? For example, in a situation where someone is robbing your vehicle and is able to get the keys and start driving off, why should you have to chase after him in order to initiate on his tires? If he drives away in your vehicle, you should be allowed to at least shoot his tires without chasing him for 3 hours in order to initiate..

Adding in these rules and adjusting others in my opinion will encourage all groups to roleplay more instead of thinking that they have 20 members, they are unstoppable and go for the gunfight every time..

Everyone member should value their life in game, once again adding more roleplay situations to the game, this will also be encouraged by the 3 v 1 rule.

This is simply my opinion, I'm not looking for disrespect from anyone or unhelpful comments in reply.
+1 also gangs should always have tags on the server, to allow people to be recognise who is part of what gang.

What you could do is adding numbers above players that are masked instead of their name. Being their SteamID or database id

What you could do is adding numbers above players that are masked instead of their name. Being their SteamID or database id
+1 i agree on this one so people stop meta-gaming and if they keychain it wont help.

Still, can't really see a point. You'd have to report the gang and not the person
Yes, but you see when you report a gang and not the certain members it becomes a shiftfest on the forum report, i can see where you are coming from though.

Hello

I play a lot as a medic and due to recent changes i feel the need to post it here.

The rules states that NOBODY can lockpick in the green and blue zone. I wish this rule to change. Since we some times need to lockpick to get passengers that is bleeding out of a destroyed car, inside a greenzone. We have to follow the rules, so the person is going to die inside the locked car, if the collission happend in a Blue/greenzone. I want the rule to be that only MEDIC on duty can lockpick cars in green/bluezone if needed, to get out a player that is bleeding out in a locked car.

Is this possible?

Hello

I play a lot as a medic and due to recent changes i feel the need to post it here.

The rules states that NOBODY can lockpick in the green and blue zone. I wish this rule to change. Since we some times need to lockpick to get passengers that is bleeding out of a destroyed car, inside a greenzone. We have to follow the rules, so the person is going to die inside the locked car, if the collission happend in a Blue/greenzone. I want the rule to be that only MEDIC on duty can lockpick cars in green/bluezone if needed, to get out a player that is bleeding out in a locked car.

Is this possible?
I thought we could lockpick if there was an actual reason to do so, for example moving a car/truck blocking a spawn point. If your talking purely about getting someone out of a locked car thats dying in a BZ/GZ then i think thats still allowed, you arent attempting to steal and you arent trolling. Would be kinda stupid to not help the person within rp just for a rule that i thought was in place to prevent trolling.

I thought we could lockpick if there was an actual reason to do so, for example moving a car/truck blocking a spawn point. If your talking purely about getting someone out of a locked car thats dying in a BZ/GZ then i think thats still allowed, you arent attempting to steal and you arent trolling. Would be kinda stupid to not help the person within rp just for a rule that i thought was in place to prevent trolling.
One of my patrol mates got restrained and teleported by an Admin. The admin accused the First Aider to breake server rules (lockpick in gz kavala hospital to get out a person that is bleeding out), but that was not a valid reason due to server rules. 50% of the admin is fine with it, the rest will issue a ban. That is why i want the rule to officially change.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: DJ
Few requests:

1. A clear rule stating exactly when rebels can return to an HM treasury
  2. Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action. >>> Clear warning shots must be given to air vehicles - three tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft is advised, but common sense is key here. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action. (REASON: I could have a helicopter hovering meters above me yet I might just be armed with a Mk18 - according to the current rule set, theres literally nothing I can do here when if I shoot a few rounds past his helicopter he would know exactly what my wishes are)

Few requests:

1. A clear rule stating exactly when rebels can return to an HM treasury
  2. Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action. >>> Clear warning shots must be given to air vehicles - three tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft is advised, but common sense is key here. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action. (REASON: I could have a helicopter hovering meters above me yet I might just be armed with a Mk18 - according to the current rule set, theres literally nothing I can do here when if I shoot a few rounds past his helicopter he would know exactly what my wishes are)
I like this, tracers should also always be done without a suppressor which in my opinion should also be stated.

its not like you can see tracers during the day anyway

(7.1.2) Own gang hostages - You are unable to take your own gang member(s) hostage.
This rule should have the footnote like this:

Friendly gang members or allies needs to be able to make the destingtion between friends or foe in an moments notice if it's an firefight. Those gangmembers or friends that are restraint for any reason should not be fired appon in the hope of rescue your friend or ally in need.

Red zone cop NLR

I think its very unfair that cops can go back to red zones after 15 minutes considering that they can get high end gear for free, could we possibly change it to 30 minutes for cops?

Back