What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PCSO VAL Black and PC Ross - Other (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Montana

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

John Dillinger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO VAL Black and PC Ross

Date of the incident

08/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Im going to try and keep this nice and short, so i have been arrested and placed into the police vehicle and we are on our way to either P.D or prison i do not know nobody informed me. My gang have initiated and shot at PCSO VAL Black and PC Ross outside the airport just south of athiera these guys then drive and retreat to the safety of the p.d to what appears to avoid any combat with my gang.
Spoke with PCSO VAL Black and PC Ross in teamspeak regarding the issue and PCSO VAL Black in my opinion seems not interested in resolving the issue he cuts me up mid sentence and talks to me like im a child and says " Do you want comp are not cut the shit " at 0.08 to 0.12 you can clearly hear this.
He then goes onto say he is muting me, this is unacceptable i am trying to resolve the issue, then he attacks me again after he unmutes me in teamspeak because of the way i talk.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

no

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

no
First of all you are revenge reporting? can you explain this because I don't even see how you are.

You seem to have cut the teamspeak video to the point where you are already angry at each other can you also provide longer footage as it may seem that you have edited the video to suit you needs for the report.

I would also like to inform you that since there was no one near them how was it even fleeing into a green zone? the guy that shot literally died in that video. Considering that they travelled two kilometres and have next to no threat of engagement anywhere near Athira let alone the police station I have half a mind to throw the report out right now.

Next I am going to add that you have reported Ross however he doesn't seem to be driving that is reserved for the PCSO Val Black. There is no rule break on the part of ross that I can see so that is just a false part of the report.

(6.5) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)

The exact rule in question. How can you be certain you are in active combat when you have travelled roughly 2km from last shots and you have zero confirmation that any combat has actually arisen?

I will also go as far as to use the google provided definition of combat.

com·bat
noun
ˈkämˌbat/
1. fighting between armed forces.
You two don't seem to have been fighting each other at the airport and therefore an argument about the definition of the rules states that since it was not an active combat as there was one side firing one shot and then no more shots for a minute and way over a kilometre of driving.

Alas, after typing all this and playing devils advocate I probably have a conflict of interest on this matter and will leave it to someone who will be unbiased in the situation but I still wanted to get this report process moving so if you could please answer me @TCK John Dillingerthat would be wonderful.

I'd also like to request that whomever deals with this fully lets the two sides discuss this on this report they are both long standing members of the community and kinda deserve the right to defend them selves.

@Rossss @VAL BlackIf you would like to add your input, now is the time to do so. I will reserve judgement until everyone's had their say, including after the OP has responded to Sam.

I would also like to inform you that since there was no one near them how was it even fleeing into a green zone? the guy that shot literally died in that video. Considering that they travelled two kilometres and have next to no threat of engagement anywhere near Athira let alone the police station I have half a mind to throw the report out right now.

Next I am going to add that you have reported Ross however he doesn't seem to be driving that is reserved for the PCSO Val Black. There is no rule break on the part of ross that I can see so that is just a false part of the report.
As said, I was not driving. In my view, active combat is shooting and when the car entered the Athira HQ there was no shooting or anyone visibly following us. What samuel says pretty much sums up my view of events. Also, the shooting which was happening was RDM in my view, as there was no quality roleplay from the people shooting at us. They said they could just shoot as their friend had been taken by the police and knew it was him as we were seen by the cars. I am working on getting a video on this ASAP. 

<13:46:53> "[] ": if you werent folllowed all the way/ they made no effort to stop you then its fine
As has says, because we were not followed all the way (Stavik crashed at Gravia) and nobody attempted to stop us (since the one shot fired at the airport) it is fine.

Note though, that had not seen any evidence at this point, and only knew that we had driven from "airport car park to athira".

This is not a revenge report that is why i have said NO it is not a revenge report and also i can upload the full teamspeak conversation if required.

these guys were initiated on at the airfield we know in the rules there is no time frame regarding when a person should go there everybody who i have spoken to wether it be member support or admin they have all said the same thing around 4-5 mins after the last shot is normally acceptable to go back there after that.

when we got back to the p.d val black stated he had no fuel sort of seems conveinant he knew guys were behind him in cars and didnt want to stop at a fuel station because he would of been encountered by our guys.

This is only my opinion but he takes shots less than a minute earlier he knows hes low on fuel does not want to run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere because my guys are literally right behind him.

Either way i have made my case, i tried to resolve this not one time but twice, i was asked to go back down there i went no attempt was made to resolve i was met with someone saying "well you have the problem". At that point i was done and took it to the forums.

these guys were initiated on at the airfield we know in the rules there is no time frame regarding when a person should go there everybody who i have spoken to wether it be member support or admin they have all said the same thing around 4-5 mins after the last shot is normally acceptable to go back there after that.

This is only my opinion but he takes shots less than a minute earlier he knows hes low on fuel does not want to run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere because my guys are literally right behind him.
The first point is unwritten and my interpretation is below.

In my view, active combat is shooting and when the car entered the Athira HQ there was no shooting or anyone visibly following us.

The second point, i'm 100% sure it was at least a minute, as we spoke about in teamspeak it was at least 1.5 minutes if not more.

let me open with this. i did loose my temper and it was wrong (raising my voice and muting, not the supposed insults). this was due to you speaking over me multiple times before hand (before the clip was edited...).

which brings me to my second point...

both of these clips only have 1-2 mins of footage. we were liasoning before and after for at least 10 mins. we asked you to come back afterwards after i had calmed down and had been talked to by a DI due to my behaviour. you joined and was completely quiet. we started the conversation by asking if you guys wanted to resolve it, and shit hit the fan again. you left the room after raising your voice at us, whilst stavik stayed. we talked to stavik in a civil manner, and stavic responded in a civil manner, even exchanging a bit of banter every now and then. we asked stavik to convince you to join again and communicate with us. you simply declined and took it to the forums.

as for the false allegations insults... the zero punctuation comment was because you weren't taking a breath from speaking when i was trying to have a dialogue instead of a monologue. the same goes for the "it's just noise" comment. between concentrating on typing and listening to endless words i just couldn't concentrate. nothing at all to do with your voice.

lastly, you aren't answering all the questions being asked in this topic, which along with the video length smells fishy.

If any staff or anyone involved wants to question me further, i will happily oblige.

let me open with this. i did loose my temper and it was wrong (raising my voice and muting, not the supposed insults). this was due to you speaking over me multiple times before hand (before the clip was edited...).

which brings me to my second point...

both of these clips only have 1-2 mins of footage. we were liasoning before and after for at least 10 mins. we asked you to come back afterwards after i had calmed down and had been talked to by a DI due to my behaviour. you joined and was completely quiet. we started the conversation by asking if you guys wanted to resolve it, and shit hit the fan again. you left the room after raising your voice at us, whilst stavik stayed. we talked to stavik in a civil manner, and stavic responded in a civil manner, even exchanging a bit of banter every now and then. we asked stavik to convince you to join again and communicate with us. you simply declined and took it to the forums.

as for the false allegations insults... the zero punctuation comment was because you weren't taking a breath from speaking when i was trying to have a dialogue instead of a monologue. the same goes for the "it's just noise" comment. between concentrating on typing and listening to endless words i just couldn't concentrate. nothing at all to do with your voice.

lastly, you aren't answering all the questions being asked in this topic, which along with the video length smells fishy.

If any staff or anyone involved wants to question me further, i will happily oblige.
Let me break this down i'm going to upload the full 5 min convo i have before i left the teamspeak shortly.

I was in the liason room for roughly 6 mins you may of been in there for 10 i certainly was not.

You did not ask me to come back the only time i was asked to come back was by stavik and may i add that was after the second time i had already been down there.

We got nowhere there them two times what was going down there a third time going to achieve.

I raised my voice only because you said " cut the shit do you want comp then going a a a a " like im a child this is a adult community and i expect to be spoken to as a adult and to resolve things like men.

I quote below,

You were angry buddy this was a insult no matter how much you try to gloss over it.

Nothing "fishy" about this report a rule break was made you insulted me and muted me in teamspeak, not a adult way to deal with things and this is where we now find ourselves now could of so eaisly been resolved all you had to do was message me on teamspeak apologise for the way you insulted me and the way you acted i would of came back down.

The last thing i want to do is be sitting here uploading videos filling out reports for the last 4 hours which i have been doing.

This is all i have regarding the convo we had 

Let me break this down i'm going to upload the full 5 min convo i have before i left the teamspeak shortly.

I was in the liason room for roughly 6 mins you may of been in there for 10 i certainly was not.
I may have exhaggerated a bit on the length of the conversations, however uploading 1 min of content and expecting that to be allright is naive. as you have been on the server for a long time, you should know that editing a clip to only the 20% of the situation that benefit you is very dodgy, with an added sprinkle of sneaky.  

You did not ask me to come back the only time i was asked to come back was by stavik and may i add that was after the second time i had already been down there.

We got nowhere there them two times what was going down there a third time going to achieve.
We asked stavik to message you because you snapped almost instantly when joining the channel. as i dont think us messaging you while you was angry would help the situation. thats why we asked your friend to convince you, because if he can't, we definitely cannot. may i add, i even tried to liason with you later, but you refused blatantly.

as for not getting anywhere, was i to blame for the second time? you basically threw your toys out of the pram the second time, much like i did the first time. so you are also to blame for putting the final nail in the coffin of liason. which makes this:

​

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

yes
a lie.

I raised my voice only because you said " cut the shit do you want comp then going a a a a " like im a child this is a adult community and i expect to be spoken to as a adult and to resolve things like men.
in the video that you posted, you raised your voice and started talking over me at 3:14 whilst i got aggressive at 3:25. even though i still shouldn't have raised it, your should not have done so either. so you are not on any ground to blame me for that and vice versa. 

The last thing i want to do is be sitting here uploading videos filling out reports for the last 4 hours which i have been doing.
even though you have dodgy evidence and you are avoiding questions from staff and myself, you are still adamant to get me banned. i cannot say whether it is worth you getting me banned, since it is up to you use your time in a way you find satisfactual. however if you are still doing it, it must be worth it for you.

35 minutes ago, TCK John Dillinger said:

still nothing of the talk we had afterwards. not suprising. going to see if anyone involved has any footage of it.

Ok here we go again i'm going to break it down once more.

I only cut the clip down so i can upload it easier than uploading the full thing, in my opinion i was keeping it short and too the point as you can see from the extra 5 mins i uploaded i have nothing to hide and it was certainly not sneaky as you politely put it.

I may of raised my voice but that does not give you the right to talk to me like a child and insult me, two wrongs don't make a right at no point did i insult are talk down to you.

How is my evidence dodgy and why are you trying to make out i have magical made this stuff up are im out to get you banned, the rule break is blatant as i said earlier this could of been avoided.

There is no footage of the chat afterwards because nothing got said, i joined teamspeak nobody said anything apart from hello then someone said that i was the one with a problem so i left, why would i record that and if you have it then i'd gladly like to see it, because that,s all what got said.

Dont try and turn this on me by saying dodgy evidence buddy i uploaded what I thought was relevant and then uploaded the rest upon request, i have nothing to hide never have and never will.

Im not here to get people banned im here to have fun and to play by the rules so i expect everyone else to do the same.

still not going to reply to these?

You seem to have cut the teamspeak video to the point where you are already angry at each other can you also provide longer footage as it may seem that you have edited the video to suit you needs for the report.

I would also like to inform you that since there was no one near them how was it even fleeing into a green zone? the guy that shot literally died in that video. Considering that they travelled two kilometres and have next to no threat of engagement anywhere near Athira let alone the police station

(6.5) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)

The exact rule in question. How can you be certain you are in active combat when you have travelled roughly 2km from last shots and you have zero confirmation that any combat has actually arisen?

I will also go as far as to use the google provided definition of combat.

You two don't seem to have been fighting each other at the airport and therefore an argument about the definition of the rules states that since it was not an active combat as there was one side firing one shot and then no more shots for a minute and way over a kilometre of driving.
you have been avoiding these questions. only answering some of them. i do infact find this sneaky. also, may i add... you are not a sneaky person, however the things you have done are sneaky... theres a difference. we have all done plenty of idiotic things in our life however, this does not make us idiots. 

to close this, i will not be responding any further as i have no intention of continuing this report war with you. fell free to keep replying, but this is the admins choice now... and they have enough to read as it is.

Have a good evening

VAL Black

23 minutes ago, Rossss said:

No RDM what so ever you guys shot me, my team mates where behind me, i also had a heli in the air intiation was made by the police force by shooting me as i exited the vehicle.

If anything it was RDM from the cop who shot me, so to answer your question this is not RDM you guys shot first whoever it maybe so my gang responded accordingly.

I thank you for your input tho buddy.

Peace out guys have a good day.

No RDM what so ever you guys shot me, my team mates where behind me, i also had a heli in the air intiation was made by the police force by shooting me as i exited the vehicle.

If anything it was RDM from the cop who shot me, so to answer your question this is not RDM you guys shot first whoever it maybe so my gang responded accordingly.

I thank you for your input tho buddy.

Peace out guys have a good day.
So if someone takes a cop hostage by shooting their tires, can the police just open fire provided a hellcat is watching?

So if someone takes a cop hostage by shooting their tires, can the police just open fire provided a hellcat is watching?
Really ? I was shot, the police force have shot me my gang mates in the area are responding to a threat to my life they have eyes on in a hellcat and are about 100m behind you guys.

Have a good day im done, i will only respond now if a admin requests it.

But i will add this i would be interested to see the footage of you getting shot at at airfield then arriving at athiera pd i think that would make for interesting viewing.

Well, where do I begin?

John Dillinger, if I'm honest with you, if I was to ban anyone from this report, it would be you- when you first surrender, you shout what I can only assume is a non-RP insult at Ross and VAL Black, which is then followed by silence from you, which leads me to assume that you are talking over the radio whilst in handcuffs. We'll come back to this in a second.

I've been over John and Ross's videos several times, in neither of them can I see a cop car enter a greenzone, so there's a lack of evidence for one thing. Another, even if they did, I would agree with Sam and say that after 2km of driving away from the situation and with no indication that they are being followed, it seems likely to me that they weren't aware that they were being pursued. 

VAL Black admitted he lost his temper over Teamspeak, but again, if you started raising your voice at me like that I probably would have lost my patience too. You are equally in guilty in coming across as rude and you are trying to make VAL Black look like the bad guy and you the victim. 

It comes down to this- the only real evidence I can see of a rulebreak is from John Dillinger. I am going to save you the embarrassment of having a report backfire and getting yourself banned from your own report, but know it was a close call. Take this as a very stern warning, because if memory serves, you've been involved in something like this before. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back