What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Redzone Rules: NHS Explained

Heatproofsean

Just want to let people aware that Medic's have/will be briefed on the redzone, and can choose to enter it in order to revive players.

Please note that all medics are covered under Rule 5: Rest of Altis which states medics must not be killed or stolen from. 

Since the redzone only removes the rule relating to RDM, currently I would advise killing medics in the redzone is not RDM, but in breach of a different server rule which is in fact bannable. Therefore doing so would likely result in admin action. 

Finally, they will not combat revive there, however if it is safe to do so, MAY revive during combat if specific conditions are met. If they do, you will be asked NOT to re-join any combat situation for 5-10min. They will RP that out and ignoring it could be considered breach of roleplay, which again may warrent admin action. 

We are here to help everyone and save lives as a neutral party. Try to help us help you and we'll all have a lot of fun. And Lollipops :)

Rule 4B: Red Zone
The Redzone is a very dangerous place, you can still roleplay here however make sure your armed at all times as there are no rules on RDM in this zone.

VDM still applies and so does the main server rules, Medics however may not decide to enter this zone and the people may or may not decide to enter based on current gameplay at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to this, PLF is constantly active within the red zone. if we hear about any harm to a medic within or outside of the red zone, you might just find yourself being locked in a metal container with no chance of escape until an admin does ban you. We fully support the NHS, regardless of its government backing, these people risk life and limb to help everyone on the server and will therefore help risk our lives to help them.

Just to add as well, if we the police force find you harming or insulting any medic you might find your self swimming with sharks in midde of no where.... 

Or worse, we'll hand you over to PLF. 

I'll mention the idea I had about red zone at the meeting tonight.

Medics work for the NHS. The red zone is outside of government control hence they shouldnt be going there. I wouldn't send NHS medics into Syria. Combat medics perhaps but not your run of the mill medical staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Medics work for the NHS. The red zone is outside of government control hence they shouldnt be going there. I wouldn't send NHS medics into Syria. Combat medics perhaps but not your run of the mill medical staff.
There is a meeting tonight. No doubt we'll argue about it there :p

For now that's how it is, but i've got a few ideas for the future.

Just to add as well, if we the police force find you harming or insulting any medic you might find your self swimming with sharks in midde of no where.... 

Or worse, we'll hand you over to PLF. 
Yeah whatever you do dont ask WLR to teach people manners, You will find it difficult to sit down for a while :D

Medics are here to save lives, whenever and wherever they can. For us, the red zone doesn't change anything. Just that it will be more dangerous. If they don't want to enter it they can choose not to go there. But they can if they want to.

Obviously they know the police will not be able to assist them there. But as people have mentioned, we have a good understanding with citizens and rebels. And hopefully we won't need any protection. After all, it's bad luck to shoot medic :p

Medics can of course always ask for PLF assistance as a protection force when venturing to the red zone. You have my number!

Back