What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for Pilots!

Mycaelis

Yeastological Expert
Howdy Folks,

I've officially gotten my new PC and I can finally really start playing / recording properly now.
One thing I've been working on from before I took my break was a Jet's video, various manoeuvres and close formation flying.

I've still got loads more video I need to record, but I'm looking for any Jet owners / Pilots interested in joining me and helping me record some things. I'm looking for people with the A-143 Buzzard and think they could hold close formations (5-10 meters apart) with another, or even 2 other Jets.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Ash / Mycaelis

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more than up for it! I've done things like this in the past and they have worked out really well!

I would love to do something like this!

I was speaking to @ about something like this a few days ago and I'd love to actually see it happen.

I do have 1 small problem regarding jets however... I can't land them.

I would love to do something like this!

I was speaking to @ about something like this a few days ago and I'd love to actually see it happen.

I do have 1 small problem regarding jets however... I can't land them.
you cant fly tampax

Everyone knows I fly my jets Top Gun style!

Y13hPij.png

Im in! this seems to be very very  interesting thing! cant wait till we can give it a try!

I got one of each type of jet and I can fly them pretty well, so I am up for it if you like.

Howdy Folks,

I've officially gotten my new PC and I can finally really start playing / recording properly now.
One thing I've been working on from before I took my break was a Jet's video, various manoeuvres and close formation flying.

I've still got loads more video I need to record, but I'm looking for any Jet owners / Pilots interested in joining me and helping me record some things. I'm looking for people with the A-143 Buzzard and think they could hold close formations (5-10 meters apart) with another, or even 2 other Jets.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Ash / Mycaelis
You know I'm game ;)

Back