What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logitech g930 keeps cutting out.

Jason Smith

Maple Syrup is love, Maple Syrup is life!
Now I was able to fix this before and I have tried and do the same hotfix I did before but it seemed to screw up. Since I am currently at school I won't be able to hand some code in and show you what I have the current settings set to but before I remeber fixing the issue by going into device_manifest and changing a line of code that regarded around if the headset did not recive any signal or output then it would turn the headset off for battery issues but the thing was that the code was not so great so it never actually worked. What I did before was edit a line of code that made the timer longer to the extent were it the headsets battery would die before it shut off making the headset run untill I turned it off. Now I though I had fixed this issue but for some reason its currently not working with my hotfix. If anyone has a quick fix and nothing were I would have to remove the plastic of the USB because I REALLY don't trust that method of hotfix. 

Thanks for the help,

J.Smith

I had this exact issue when i upgraded to Win10. Don't use the latest drivers.

im using Logitech Gaming software 8.58

and g930 driver is 8.53.0.2

Should fix your issue :)

Back