What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Early Morning

For example when we're dealing with someone and the cops roll past and we tell them to keep going they just stop 100m away and rubber bullet us. 
Well... in most cases there's a reason for police to rubber bullet you. Perhaps because of the way you were "dealing" with someone. Am I wrong in guessing you had some big guns on you? If not how were you exactly "dealing" with this person? The police are bound to act when they see someone breaking the law (with a few exceptions as 3 to 1 rule), you know that's what we're here for.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TI Robert We are not accepting everyone pal. And we are not accepting everyone for easy promotion. We dont get promoted with what we do in academy. Were doing it volunteerly and were doing it with love. If you see people doing DNA thingy and such record and report them for their RP. I personally RP for a long time while processing a criminal if he does RP well with me aswell i let them go with a decreased ticket instead of sending to the prison. But if they swear or show lame RP and such i usually use finger print system and send them away. We have police complaint commission for a reason. Use it. And if you wish i can talk with you for a long time on ts and try to solve your problems with all the power i have.

I really don't see why most cops keep complaining about us rebels only wanting to shoot when it's actually the cops forcing us into these kinds of gunfights. Too many times have I seen 2 cops jumping out trying to take on a group of 8 rebels, I mean what happened to the 3 to 1 rule?
You have that backwards my friend, when gangs roll into Kavala at 2am like they are an army and starting running amok executing civs, trolling us with hunters/ifrits and there is barely 5 cops on i don't see how we are forcing you into an engagement.

Infact it is you forcing US into taken action and 99% of the time it results us dying because we still have a duty to uphold the law and when we try to stop you executing civs or asking to holster those huge guns on your backs it results in the same speech of  leave or die, we have 100 snipers trained on you or you have x amount of seconds to leave or bla blah blah.

So much hostility and there isn't always a need for it.

I Feel for Scott he just want fun RP, in the weeks gone over the school holidays he was just running around Kavala babysitting and now its midnight damage control of certain players who just want to PvP and make money.

When do you reach the point of "Fuck this shit"?

At the moment it seem's like the police force is choosing quantity over qaulity. It's really hard to get some "RP" with the cops without them restraining you and fleeing to the bluezone, and suddenly boom there goes the DNA test and in prison you go (This is ofcourse not everyone, but lately I've seen a lot of NEW cops not RP'ing at all and just powergaming the shit out of you, and still being promoted to PC/SPC).

The academy needs to stop accepting everyone into the force so they can get easy promotions.
aside from what spc Ali said about reporting bad rp to the police, remember to report good rp aswell. this will help the police promote the right people. :)    also remember to give names if you give feedback to someone, as we can't really do anything about it otherwise. (obviously not publicly unless it was a big incident)

Regarding any officers that are using DNA/Fingerprint scanners to get your real name, send me a message on the forums or TS with there name, what they did, and if possible evidence, as someone from the Police Academy I am trying to stamp out this kind of abuse towards rebels/players.

Now for a non Academy point of view, how and why do rebel groups work together, now from what I understand a rebel group stands for is generally their cause, but with so many rebel groups how is it possible you all stand for the same Cause, because if you do what is the point of having multiple groups with the same Cause, should you not just consolidate your arms?

How unrealistic is it that every rebel group works together. I cannot say I have not had good RP with some rebel groups but its getting to the point where Police will have to go around in larger groups to just hold off your numbers.

Any officers who recently left the police have mostly left for the same reason's, all to do with how the rebels act towards police.

Well... in most cases there's a reason for police to rubber bullet you. Perhaps because of the way you were "dealing" with someone. Am I wrong in guessing you had some big guns on you? If not how were you exactly "dealing" with this person? The police are bound to act when they see someone breaking the law (with a few exceptions as 3 to 1 rule), you know that's what we're here for.
I'm not saying you SHOULDN'T I'm just saying the way you do it is weird, you jump out right in front of us and try to take us on with your rubber bullets when you see that we clearly outnumber you. Maybe call for backup and drive off a bit, maybe get into cover?

It is a bit cheap taking advantage, but I do see both sides. Me and my compatriots try to RP when cops pull us over with trucks full of meth and I'd say 7 times out of 10 we just get told that the cop doesn't believe the story we are telling, or that they don't believe my name is Jeff or that they don't believe my mechanic told me to scrap my truck because it wouldn't pass the MOT and that my friend is driving because I don't have my wallet... That one upset me a bit, I even knew the name of the owner of said truck (through RP) and the cop still decided to just question everything and respond with dead ended situations.

Back