What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Early Morning

Every cop has heard the phrase "PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOUVE GOT 10 SECONDS YOUR SURROUNDED!" ;)   :lol: , But i agree if a calm down is possible guys it would be nice, i come in from a hard days graft and stress and want to chill out on my favourite mature server and its fine through the day but it comes to midnight and im seeing helicopters just land at kavala drug dealer like its nothing, im not having a go at any point in this most TKC and TI know im sound and always up for helping and always RP'ing, but being led constantly in a big group of guys after chasing someone for 10mins the stress is real :lol: , i wouldnt mind once in a while but its every night multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have gangs that have reached the end point of the game (100 million+ in assests, base, numbers, etc...) and are restless, so I understand it's come to the point of someone wanting a fight due to restlessness.

There's complaints that we shit RP, that we power game, and that we're too heavy with fines. Well we attempt to train our officers to use restraint, be more friendlier and helpful, and we still get assumed that we're shitty and deserve to die.

It's at the point I'm getting frustrated and ready to take a break. In real life if you shot at a police officer in my county, you would have 100-200+ Officers ready to begin a manhunt after getting a phone call.

I agree with Scott, let's just RP.

More of the same tonight what a surprise.
Bank was done, cops logged off, gold was sold, then you shot a hunter, you died.

(we lost 60~ gold bars not sure what was going on tbh)

PS:We leaving Kav, then you shot the hunter.

Enjoy the Server you 'Big' Gangs I seem to remember PLF going down this Route, when you have no Cops to 'RP' with and you start shooting hobo's one of which might get a nice recording of it with Little to no RP Will see how long it lasts. I don't play After midnight now, Whats the point all it is, is baiting cops and Being trolls, Little to be had in any kind of Enjoyable role play and excuses for gunfights, If its gunfights your looking for might be the wrong game lads.. Enjoy ruling the server and looking after the hobo's

Maratek

What happened last night was really shitty and i am surprised that person is still on the server but just because a few people from each gang do something it doesn't mean the whole gang is like that, that kind of thinking needs to stop.

What happened last night was really shitty and i am surprised that person is still on the server but just because a few people from each gang do something it doesn't mean the whole gang is like that, that kind of thinking needs to stop.
It's the same as the old saying "One bad apple makes the whole bunch of apples bad" It's like when we as Police get labeled the same.

I try to remain unbiased, but we're human and sometimes our emotions can get the better of us.

Ok after talking to some of the gang members I realise my wording looks like I am targeting everyone in those gangs, that is NOT the case.

It is just some 'bad apples' that is causing these problems. So I apologise about that, it was never my intention to blame the whole gang/s.

As neither a rebel or a cop, as a person who's friends with both the Police and some of the people in both TI and TKC I see where you're both coming from. You've both got some awesome guys and I'll be sitting on fence as i'm a wuss.

Some cops are bad, and some rebels are bad (even as rebels.)

I don't have any constructive ideas but this is a roleplay server and that shouldn't be forgotten by anyone.

I'll be on my medic at some point tonight and I can try to mediate this and as can all have a peaceful tall about this over some lollipops

Enjoy the Server you 'Big' Gangs I seem to remember PLF going down this Route, when you have no Cops to 'RP' with and you start shooting hobo's one of which might get a nice recording of it with Little to no RP Will see how long it lasts. I don't play After midnight now, Whats the point all it is, is baiting cops and Being trolls, Little to be had in any kind of Enjoyable role play and excuses for gunfights, If its gunfights your looking for might be the wrong game lads.. Enjoy ruling the server and looking after the hobo's

Maratek
 From the commander himself...

@PaulS

I agree with you here, but when a single person or a few sets the reputation on the risk for the gang, the god damn bloody leaders, has to stand up and have a talk with them.

As police we deal with a lot more shit than losing a few gunfights. 

We deal with some rebels attempting to kill us at any opportunity, the threat of being taken hostage, hobo's and trolls VDM'ing and RDM'ing us constantly, being baited by almost every troll and receiving constant abuse from random people.. The list goes on. 

Everyone should lighten up and remember that this is a game , made for everyone to enjoy. 

maybe we big gangs, should stay in redzone for couple of weeks, and let you deal with only Hoboes VDM,RDM and troll.. but yeah i like the Apple thingy,thats true cause i can honestly name only handfull from the force that iv had personally nice experience in RP,and they have showed some rly top notch RP.. 

maybe we big gangs, should stay in redzone for couple of weeks, and let you deal with only Hoboes VDM,RDM and troll.. but yeah i like the Apple thingy,thats true cause i can honestly name only handfull from the force that iv had personally nice experience in RP,and they have showed some rly top notch RP.. 
There's no need to avoid the police (as nice as it would be!) just lay off the gunfights is all. Have some nice rp instead.

I play after the midnight restart up until 8AM.

Last night it was after the 4PM restart and I had the most amazing RP with [EXP] Cuttler, I had to make him a Special Constable just to help me not get killed every 5mins. 

So far [EXP] is the only gang I have had good RP with after midnight.

EG. A SGT had to use the police funds and give a gang £8,000,000 just to get them to leave Kavala because they were just taking brand new civs hostage which @Wilco cost us members as they then disconnect, because who wants to be taken hostage the first time they connect to the server.

All I'm saying is something needs to be done about these big gangs, I've been here coming up 10 months now and I've seen this happen much to often.

Please people stop abusing the fact that cops are rarely on in early hours of the morning.

SGT Anonymous Orange

Road Traffic Unit

Deputy Chief Air Officer

There's no need to avoid the police (as nice as it would be!) just lay off the gunfights is all. Have some nice rp instead.
At the moment it seem's like the police force is choosing quantity over qaulity. It's really hard to get some "RP" with the cops without them restraining you and fleeing to the bluezone, and suddenly boom there goes the DNA test and in prison you go (This is ofcourse not everyone, but lately I've seen a lot of NEW cops not RP'ing at all and just powergaming the shit out of you, and still being promoted to PC/SPC).

The academy needs to stop accepting everyone into the force so they can get easy promotions.

Also, most of the time it's the cops forcing us into big gunfights. For example when we're dealing with someone and the cops roll past and we tell them to keep going they just stop 100m away and rubber bullet us. I really don't see why most cops keep complaining about us rebels only wanting to shoot when it's actually the cops forcing us into these kinds of gunfights. Too many times have I seen 2 cops jumping out trying to take on a group of 8 rebels, I mean what happened to the 3 to 1 rule?

Back