What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Introduction to Capolupo

Jared Capolupo

A Little About Me

Hello, my characters name is Jared Capolupo. I'm 16 years of age, an I turn 17 on October 29. I'm American and I live on east coast, and enjoy playing videos and helping my community, and hanging with friends.

Game Servers To Me

I play servers like this for the role play, I have traveled from many servers and im looking just for place to role play and have fun with my friends and make new ones.

What Im Looking To Do

At some point I would hope to become and police officer, but at the moment I'm a cop on another server and I will stay loyal to the servers I play on.

Hello mate welcome to the island, enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of luck into getting into the police if you do so decide to join.

Mr Cow

Mooooooo

Hello! Welcome to the community, make sure you read the rules here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules to make sure you don't end up having to fill in an unban appeal.
You can join the Altislife.co.uk teamspeak here: ts.altislife.co.uk
In this teamspeak you can find at the top, our "Requesting Staff Help - Join Here" channel, this is where you go to find help off of any of our mentors, they are more than happy to help.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and make good friends along the way!

Phalanx.

Back