What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm lazy - Need technical audio advice

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So, I guess I could Google this for hours trying to work it out but here I go!

Is there some sort of device that I can use to alternate between using my headset and speakers on my PC without fucking around unplugging shite.

I'm sure there is - and I'm sure someone here has one!?

Is there some sort of device that I can use to alternate between using my headset and speakers on my PC without fucking around unplugging shite.
For such a thing it would be easier to do the switching between the headphones and speakers via software rather than a device. This is because the goal that you are trying to achieve is easily able to be done via software. Whats the catch you ask?

Google, just Google it xD

Only you can figure our which is right for you. (Can't be bothered to find it either :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Soundswitch, however i do believe you have to have a USB headset for that to work!

http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

This is ace. I use it with audio router so I dont hear my music from spotify when streaming. 

99a3b25f0954362782a7d4fb88e2317a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks interesting as an audio production geek how does this work. All it is a load of faders for example, one is for your headset one for your mic and one is for your speakers which is then controlled by master faders plus its neat.   

Due to title I didn't bother checking this thread till today. Sorry Im lazy too

Back