What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I might be drunk

LorneMalvo

i apologize if anyone on the server encounters a drunk Jamie Gambino today, i may have had one to many scotches and cognacs ;)  

Peace out mutha's :D

Well I plan on joining you once the kids are in bed :D

Ive heard i fly better when drunk :D

Cognac? Good on you sir! Unless its V.S - this cat piss should not be touched as it is nowhere near as pretentious as Hors d'âge.

My personal preference is reefer of course but it kills my RP motivation and I just want to pick apples. For RP increase/better driving I find Chianti and sleeping pills work wonders.

To all the cops - if the player is drunk, can the character be fined for drink driving if we're all over the road and slurring our words? In fact... How many cops work their shift while drinking??

Dain

Oh, cops are not drunk while on duty... never... ever... especially not SPC Brat, he is as sober as the pope is catholic.

Oh, cops are not drunk while on duty... never... ever... especially not SPC Brat, he is as sober as the pope is catholic.
Hahaha ooh hang on a second, are you the fellow responsible for the one we call Brat? And wait! [checking video] [video checked] You are the poem man! I hope you won the fair ladies hand...

Dain

I know for a fact the whitelisted rebels are not drunk either. they're just high, or atleast Khandamir is 

Hahaha ooh hang on a second, are you the fellow responsible for the one we call Brat? And wait! [checking video] [video checked] You are the poem man! I hope you won the fair ladies hand...

Dain
That is indeed two of my personas! I won her hand, arm and so much more! 

I'm so drunk that I just spent the last 22 minutes talking passionately about professional wrestling to George. 

I'm 35. It's not real. I know this. I'm drunk. 

3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

It really was quite the monologue but I was so drunk do I didn't bother to stop you it was like having radio four on in the background. Are there any sober players on Fridays?

Rev, I think you need to start a "Altis Alcoholics Anonymous" topic.... only issue is it wouldn't be anonymous.... scratch that idea  

Back