What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I love marmite, and Imstyle and Samuel Thompson are plebs

WhoisDan

Yeastological Expert
Lifetime Donator
A week or so ago, I was kidnapped by @imstyle and @SGT Samuel Thompson and taken to a remote island where I was tortured and forced to say 'I hate marmite.' The link to this, is here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/34903-whoisdan-hates-marmite/ 

In retaliation, as most of the police force already know, myself and Bee Cups have been running around kidnapping cops for merely ten minutes or so, and then they would be released again. What did we do with them you may ask?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That windows bar... hahah.

But on the serious note, I'm gonna run for everyone that has no clothes from now on. 

Bye

That windows bar... hahah.

But on the serious note, I'm gonna run for everyone that has no clothes from now on. 

Bye
Ikr, I tried to cut it out.. but I'm a newb

I still can't see CSI Fuel in the video  :D
Not for lack of trying, but he's constantly surrounded by like three other cops so we would never have pulled it off  :Crying2:

I'm especially amazed at how not a single officer was threatened and provided their opinions without any coercion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You didn't even say it!! We tried for a fecking hour and you were useless :p  

I just love how enthusiastic bobmarley is hahahaha, 10/10.

I just love how enthusiastic bobmarley is hahahaha, 10/10.
This isn't the first time I was kidnapped by WhoisDan as there is a reason I'm the Head of Department of being force fed marmite in the Hobo Zone, and I learnt  to be enthusiastic as I would have my legs broken or worst a bullet in my head. How I was kidnapped was kind of interesting as I was knocked out by my own CSO. 

I'm especially amazed at how not a single officer was threatened and provided their opinions without any coercion.
Absolutely the red stains was just cherry source

Dan that was a lot of fun it that I didn't want my fellow officers to save me too soon, but how many takes did it take for me to finally say this as I believe my first take out was "I love marmite and ... Pleb's not a very nice word.... can I say Imstyle and Samuel Thompson are silly for not liking marmite instead?"? 

This isn't the first time I was kidnapped by WhoisDan as there is a reason I'm the Head of Department of being force fed marmite in the Hobo Zone, and I learnt  to be enthusiastic as I would have my legs broken or worst a bullet in my head. How I was kidnapped was kind of interesting as I was knocked out by my own CSO. 

Absolutely the red stains was just cherry source

Dan that was a lot of fun it that I didn't want my fellow officers to save me too soon, but how many takes did it take for me to finally say this as I believe my first take out was "I love marmite and ... Pleb's not a very nice word.... can I say Imstyle and Samuel Thompson are silly for not liking marmite instead?"? 
A wild CSO appeared *smack*

It's so nice to see the good officers of Altis come together in appreciation of the brown gold. The mayor & Fuel's tyranny shall surely come to an end soon!

Back