What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I love Christmas.

Everyone who knows Zippey, run as fast as you can!

Ps awesome stuff

Hi i am writing this message because you are the only ones who can help me, in the rush of running away as fast as i could, i managed to get myself a plane, and now i am stuck somewhere in russia, they dont want to speak english so it makes my life a bit hard down here, but i managed to go and borrow a pc from one of the civilians in russia, can anyone get me out of here, because they will put me behind bars, since i do not have and ID on me, best regards Fabrizio.

PS. I should never have ran away...

Hi i am writing this message because you are the only ones who can help me, in the rush of running away as fast as i could, i managed to get myself a plane, and now i am stuck somewhere in russia, they dont want to speak english so it makes my life a bit hard down here, but i managed to go and borrow a pc from one of the civilians in russia, can anyone get me out of here, because they will put me behind bars, since i do not have and ID on me, best regards Fabrizio.

PS. I should never have ran away...
find the nearest russian say "suka blyat" a couple of times and they will take you in as one of their own.

Anyone that is interested all this is being delivered to myself for onward posting to Zippey.

With this in mind I am now accepting payments in order to with hold these items from Zippey. All major credit and debit cards accepted, western union, Google wallet and PayPal transfers are all accepted. Anyone wishing to pay in cash please contact me for further information.

Anyone that is interested all this is being delivered to myself for onward posting to Zippey.

With this in mind I am now accepting payments in order to with hold these items from Zippey. All major credit and debit cards accepted, western union, Google wallet and PayPal transfers are all accepted. Anyone wishing to pay in cash please contact me for further information.
I bid 2000€ 

how is the headset ?? Would love a set like that myself one day !!

how is the headset ?? Would love a set like that myself one day !!
I like mine, the surround is really good and I've yet to have any issues with the wireless on them. (3 months of use) My test of the mic has been relatively un scientific, talking to zippey on teamspeak/skype and switching between that and my blue snowball, and apparently the difference is very noticeable. My mine complaint is the lack of self charging feature, I seem to always forget to put the thing on charge at the end of a session.

Back