What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA: V - PRE LOAD? :D

n3cic9R.jpg

Let the games... BEGIN!
Holy fucking shit your internet is so OP.

Teach me how.

Gioele sei italiano? Are you italian?
no, sono svizzero, ma di madrelingua italiana(vivo in ticino al confine con l'italia).

No, I am Swiss, but my first language is italian (i live next to the border with Italy)

no, sono svizzero, ma di madrelingua italiana(vivo in ticino al confine con l'italia).

No, I am Swiss, but my first language is italian (i live next to the border with Italy)
Ah I see, I studied Italian for the past 5 years. Thats why your accent is a bit italian.. and your name and surname.. now it makes sense. Arriverdici! <3

XFMtKpz.png

^ not too bad, normally around 16mbit - 18mbit.
F U buddy, right in the <3!

that shit says 11.2 MB/s not Mb/s :'(  but after seeing Gio's speed I don't feel so bad...  he's almost got me beat.

might try pirating gta5 first, not too sure my PC will be able to play it smooth enough... if I can find someone to download it for me that is :'(

...i've been downloading the marksmen patch since yesterday.....

Last edited by a moderator:
F U buddy, right in the <3!

that shit says 11.2 MB/s not Mb/s :'(  but after seeing Gio's speed I don't feel so bad...  he's almost got me beat.

might try pirating gta5 first, not too sure my PC will be able to play it smooth enough... if I can find someone to download it for me that is :'(

...i've been downloading the marksmen patch since yesterday.....
May the gaming gods have mercy on your soul... itll take years to download it if it is taking you a day to just download the marksmen dlc... lol

-_- It goes from 29KB/s to 20Mb/s... I am not downloading it from Steam but from Rockstar's Server... I still need to wait 1h40m :(

Back